Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vulgey
Aug 2, 2004

Covered in blood and without any clothes. Where is my mother?
After reading the previous few posts I went to cancel my Newsdemon account since I was paying £12 a month for what Supernews are doing for ~£6.

In the cancel account box that pops up I ticked it was too expensive, was offered the option to suspend my account for a few months, take a 1 month only discounted sub of £3 or just to cancel the account completely. I clicked cancel and was immediately offered the exact same account (1062 + Days Retention, 50 SSL Connections,30 GB Online Secure Storage, Unlimited downloads and speed), for £5.18 a month forever. Can't argue with that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulgey
Aug 2, 2004

Covered in blood and without any clothes. Where is my mother?
Quick question before I tear my hair out. Trying to get SABConnect++ to work with the newest version of SABnzbd.It works fine when connecting to http://192.168.0.2:9130/sabnzbd/ but when connecting via my external IP it just fails.

Port is definately open and active (port forwarded properlly, on http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ port shows closed but with SABnzbd running it changes to open).

I tried "localhost" instead of the IP and when I put my external IP in SABnzbd's config page it restarts and throws an error that something else is on that port no matter which port I try.

Any ideas?