Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

tlc posted:

Been on holiday for two weeks, nzbs.org has vanished, did I miss the memo or am I having another blonde moment?
It's working, you've just been logged out. Go to http://nzbs.org/login or any page except the front one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
In Sickbeard go to Config/Post Processing, set that directory as the TV Download Dir and enable Scan and Process. When it's done, change the settings back.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
It's a repost for when Linux production companies get the original files taken down.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
NzbDrone has an "Ignore Deleted Episodes" switch (which is off by default), plus if it finds episodes that aired >14 days ago then you can have it add them to Sabnzbd as paused.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
Looks fine to me too. Try uploading it to https://www.virustotal.com/

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
Newsgroupdirect has been awful for me lately. I'm constantly having to fall back on the free servers to fill most things.

Oben fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Sep 30, 2014

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
You could have sonarr send a notification when it grabs something. I used to use pushbullet, but it supports a lot of different services.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

bobfather posted:

3416.4 days
6739 grabs

Puts me on top for oldest, and among the least used!
Pfft.