Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gi-
Aug 18, 2004
CouchPotato v2 (beta) is out and it's super awesome. Screenshots are on their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/CouchPotatoApp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gi-
Aug 18, 2004

ijyt posted:

It might look awesome but no matter what I try it refuses to show any of my films in the Manage tab. :colbert:

I assume you tried 'Full Library Refresh" and 'Quick Library Scan' on the Manage page, to the right of the search box (three dots on the button). It took a very long time for my movies to start to populate.

There are also settings for Manage / Movie Library Manager.

gi-
Aug 18, 2004

Kabe posted:

Has anyone had an issue logging in to nzb.su? When I try to log in it says 'Log in failed' then when i try to reset password it sends me an email but the link only goes back to the log in screen where is tells me the log in failed again...

Getting same failed login, yet API is still functining.

gi-
Aug 18, 2004
SABnzbd Version 0.7.14 released!

Bug fixes
Missing mini-par2 sometimes prevents the other par2 files from being downloaded
When unrar reports invalid RAR files, show a proper error message
Fix special case of unjustified encryption warning