Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Is there any conceivable chance that this could have an effect on usenet downloaders besides the usual throttling tactic? SSL or non-SSL, I suppose.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/15/american-isps-to-launch-massive-copyright-spying-scheme-on-july-12/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
What are the maximum number of connections for astraweb's three SSL servers? I had always used the general severs before and the limit for them was 50, but I don't think that's the case here because I keep getting errors/warnings about too many connections.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't suppose anyone would have a post-processing script for sabnzbd handy that can move completed downloads after finishing? I really hate having to go into each folder manually to move them one by one. The few scripts I was able to find all deal with if/then statements with categories or whatever, which I don't really care about. Basically just brute force move all files in whatever folder one level up so they're all dumped into the same area.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

The Gunslinger posted:

You can do that in SAB under Sorting, there are "no folder" presets. I think it's a poor way of storing things but to each his own.
This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for, thanks.