Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

natsea
May 31, 2005
I just updated to OSX Lion and now when I try to launch SABnzbd+ it simply states that the application cannot be loaded -1712. Anyone know of a workaround?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

natsea
May 31, 2005
I can't get SABNZBD to launch on a Macbook OS X version 10.5.8. I've tried to install it a couple of times, and restart the computer. I download the dmg from sourceforge, and then copy it over to the Applications folder and when I try to launch it the first time it asks if I am sure because I am opening a file downloaded from the internet. The icon doesn't pop up on the toolbar up top, and I can't access it on http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd. Any suggestions?

natsea
May 31, 2005

Corbet posted:

Try just http://localhost:8080/

Doesn't work either.

natsea
May 31, 2005

Disgustipated posted:

Do you get a process in activity monitor? Also did you download the special Leopard build here?

That did the trick, thanks.

natsea
May 31, 2005
I recently switched apartments and ever since my download rate hovers around 600kb/s from my astraweb server. My speedtests show my bandwidth as going up to 5mb/s during times of low traffic. I have tried switching ports, changing the number of connections, using a supernews account, and using SSL. With all of these options the most I can hope to get is ~590kb/s.

I don't directly have a modem but rather plug into a ethernet jack since the apartment complex I live in has a bulk internet account. I performed a glasnot test but that didn't show any throttling on my ISP's part. Anyone have any suggestions?