Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho
I keep getting incompletes, I have supernews as my primary, astraweb and usenetserver as my backups. It's a little frustrating. Should I try one from the holland provider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho

Shy posted:

I'd wager this has something to do with your client or config, having all these servers would normally cover virtually 100% minus rare takedowns.

Pretty sure it's the fed taking down my linux isos. :(

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho
I'm running windows 8 and the folder I have sanzbd dump completed jobs into is shared on the network with everyone, the folder it creates can be seen by everyone but the files inside cannot and the only way I can fix it is to unshare the top level folder and reshare it. What is going on :(

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho

EC posted:

Sounds like wacky windows permissions. I'm not Windows 8, but in Win7 you need to right click on the folder, then click properties > security > advanced > change permissions > select user > edit.

I have to do that for every new download is the issue. I hate windows file sharing :(

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho

ThinkFear posted:

Not sure what is causing this, but it should be easy enough to add a script that will fix the permissions on each completed file. Have you tried reinstalling sabnzbd and deleting + recreating the share?

I'll probably end up writing a script to do it, did try reinstalling sanzbd and deleting/recreating the share. Everything was shared correctly but any new files still ended up unshared.

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho

Hyrax posted:

Also, are you unpacking your downloads on a different drive or machine? SAB does a move on the files when its done, and move maintains the permissions of the file where it came from which might not be what you want for sharing.

This is the problem, resolved it by sharing my incomplete directory.

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho
Where do you get 9 bucks from ? It's like 10 cents possibly less. Bitcoin is moronic but I dont understand why a wave of people seem convinced it costs some absurd amount to process one transaction.

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho
Are there any modern anime branches of Sickbeard? At best I can find one that is over a year old.

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho
Does midgetspy hate anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teabiscuit
Jul 21, 2005

by T. Finninho

Thermopyle posted:

Yes, because he is wise.

Also, anime support is hard to do correctly.

The anime fork some guy made works pretty well it's just a year behind.