Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

Polluxx Troy posted:

I cannot get Sickbeard to correctly download to TV folders. I've turned off "Enable TV sorting" in SAB and I have post processing in SB pointing to my TV folder (D:\TV Shows) in the TV Download Dir section.

No matter what I do, TV shows stay in my C:\Temp folder (which the folder that SAB downloads everything to).

This used to work before i flattened and reinstalled, so it must be a setting I can't figure out.

TV Download Dir should be C:\Temp in your case, or wherever SAB is leaving Sickbeard-related downloads. Think of TV Download Dir as your "incoming" folder for Sickbeard. The final destination for TV Shows (D:\TV Shows) is selected for each show when you added it to Sickbeard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

torjus posted:

MediaDog is fantastic if you use SickBeard and/or CouchPotato.

Nice, thanks for that.

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

inpheaux posted:

Increase article cache to 120M.

This had a bigger impact for me than changes to number of connections.

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

Sperg Victorious posted:

Astraweb is offering 10mbit unlimited for $20 USD

That's a pretty good deal, maybe good enough to drop Supernews next month.

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

Evergreen posted:

Tooting my own own horn here, but I've thrown a new Python version of XenonMKV together. It's hosted on Github and I'm more than happy to take contributions. The quick summary is that it's a wrapper around existing open source tools, meant to take MKV container contents and shove them into an MP4. Right now I've confirmed it works on Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04, but it probably wouldn't take too much to get functional on another Linux distro.

Is there something like this that will take say 720p MKV files @ 60FPS and convert them to 30FPS? More and more content is reaching 50 or 60FPS and my front-end (XBMC on ATV2) won't play it back smoothly :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BnT
Mar 10, 2006

Oh, I too have got 1 invite for dognzb left, anybody wanting one will need to pm me an email address. gone now

BnT fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Oct 11, 2012