Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
This morning my SAB reported "invalid par2 files cannot verify or repair" for a particular file. Checking with QuickPar shows every par2 file as "damaged (0 blocks available)". Extracting the .rars manually using 7zip doesn't work and reports "data error in <file name>".

I currently use Astraweb with the free xusenet as a backup server. Would I be able to complete this file by purchasing a block plan from Supernews, deleting all the par2 files, and re-queuing the file in SAB? Or am I on the wrong track here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Can I force Sonarr to recreate all the Kodi metadata for my shows? I've got a lot of old and incomplete stuff from my old Sickbeard install.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Thanks. Does it matter if I do it in Kodi or Sonarr? I just do it in Sonarr so that it's one less thing for my RPi to do.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
loving hell. Is there anyway to prevent my backup block account getting smashed if my primary (Astraweb) goes down? I'm assuming that's what happened as nzbget shows huge spikes on two specific days.

I have the block account on a lower priority than Astraweb US/EU.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Would it happen again in sabnzbd if I mark it as a backup account? I don't know what the logic is but it should be able to tell the difference between articles missing and server down.

Edit: This suggests sabnzbd wouldn't use a backup server if the primary is unavailable. https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/configuration/0.7/servers

bigis fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jul 9, 2016

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
My block account got eaten again. gently caress this and gently caress astraweb.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
I'm getting tired of lovely completion on Astraweb and am considering moving to usenet.farm. Is anyone else with farm? Are you happy with them?

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Is nzbs.org gone? It seems like it's been down for a while now.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
I'm running nzbget 19.1 it keep loading like this in Chrome 59:

Any idea why? It works fine in Edge. I cleared the Chrome cache and it went back to normal briefly before it started happening again.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006

sedative posted:

If you take out the username and password in the extension's settings you should be good. You'll need to add your IP to Authorized IP under Security settings if it's not already there.

Thanks for your help. :cool:

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Is there a good nzb plugin for Firefox? I quite like nzbget-chrome for Chrome but I could only find NZB Unity for Firefox.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Is there a way to get a Windows 10 notification when nzbget starts downloading? I often forget my queue is unpaused and stuff gets added from Sonarr while I'm gaming.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
I did have it capped at half but I was still getting ping spikes. My cheapo ISP provided router doesn’t have QoS, maybe I should get a new one.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Yeah you’re right. It’s not rented, it’s a $59 AUD outright ZTE (I know.. :ohdear:) ADSL2+ modem/router. I’ll probably upgrade to some Ubiquti gear next year when I move to cable internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Yes, I think we've missed the window for that one.