Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El_Matarife
Sep 28, 2002
So we're looking at writing a BYOD policy. Is there any way to do an Exchange wipe that just takes out email, contacts and calendar instead of the whole phone? I have this sneaking suspicion end users won't rapidly report lost phones to us if they know we're going to nuke them.

Are any of the 3rd party BYOD management packages any good and reasonably priced? I was a big Goodlink customer before ActiveSync launched. BlackBerry Enterprise looks expensive. My Dell guy keeps trying to sell us KACE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Matarife
Sep 28, 2002
If you're on hosted Exchange, you basically just have to call them up and ask what they can give you. They're probably not going to be very flexible because Exchange hosting is all about massive volume and not making a bunch of custom changes per customer. They're not going to want you calling them for support on your custom send / receive connectors. And if it's Office 365, well, enjoy Microsoft's lousy built in anti-spam stack.