Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

Not sure if this is in the right place or not, but hopefully someone can help me out. I'm trying to see if there is a way to see what iOS version a device connected to Exchange Activesync is at. If possible, I'd like to check a list of maybe 50 users in a quick manner. Is this doable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

Is there a good place to learn exactly how outlook and exchange interact and how things like the scheduling assistant work? I've been struggling a few times of late with a lack of understanding the underlying process that makes a thing work. Current example is scheduling assistant showing an admin the details of meeting items on their bosses calendar correctly for a couple months, after which it shows just free busy. Another person with access to the boss calendar can see details out for like 10 months out - i don't know enough about how it works to understand why this behavior may occur.

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

Is it even supported for the outlook app? Our O365 migration people said it wasn't possible but my team has already found so many things that they should've caught in testing/pilot that I basically assume they're making poo poo up half the time.

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

A Pinball Wizard posted:

Writing the issue out though, I kind of went "duh, of course it's the public folders issue."

Can you elaborate in this for me? It sounds like something my org is dealing with in our ExOL migration.