Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DRP Solved!
Dec 2, 2009

poopinmymouth posted:

That's where it fits beautifully though (assuming you have the spare cash) as your second camera. I still have a 5d + 35/50/85mm lenses, and I use them for paying gigs, or when I go on a trip where I know it's "photographer mode time". But for every day when I bicycle to work, go to the gym, walk down to the grocery store, having the 5D over my shoulder, even with the 50mm 1.8 would be such a drag. The X100 you can just wear and forget, and still get the image quality of your 7d/5d/d3/dslr. You're not sacrificing anything at all (besides lens changing) from your main camera like you are with an s90, or m4/3. You have literally the same quality (or if you don't have an L lens and full frame camera even better than) in a smaller package.

Stop splooging about the X100 in here... you're making it difficult for me to resist the urge to buy one! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU