Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziir
Nov 20, 2004

by Ozmaugh
We have a coffee machine in our office kitchen that seems pretty cool. There's a bin to put beans and a container for water. You can press a button for coffee or espresso (single or double), and then there's another thing next to it for milk. There's two buttons there, one has a picture of a cup with foam over it and another one is a tube. I'm not really sure what each button does as it looks like it does the same thing but I think the one with the tube puts out more milk than the other one.

Anyway, I was never a coffee drinker but I started drinking coffee recently (because I had some major studying and catching up to do) and this machine doesn't help prevent caffein addition. But while I'm drinking coffee now, what are some drinks I can make with this machine? I've seriously never drank coffee before so all I know is espresso comes in tiny shot sizes and Starbucks is really expensive coffee flavored sugar water.

e: Does coffee by itself have carbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU