Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
:frogsiren:THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE SAVIOR WHO HAS EVERYTHING EXCEPT LIFE AND LIMB:frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Holiday depressionnnnn: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBZBECV6

TwoDayLife posted:

For anyone who missed it, here's the Kali Bahlu track Dr. Zomb played on his last show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Jq89LHhpU

I love love LOVE this. Always wanted to get this for my library but I always forget to look it up, so thanks for the heads up!

Another frequently played album is Silhouette Segments by Pastor John Rydgren(http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/07/pastor_john_ryd.html) "Painted face, can you see the dark side of the flower?"

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

[re-establishing signal] *kzzkh*

:frogsiren:75% OF ZOMB STILL REMAINS:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Pretty killer episode imo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKVO7PTY

Gonna pick up at least a few albums which had tracks featured on tonights show, for sure. Enjoy.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

Hurm. posted:

Pretty killer episode imo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKVO7PTY

Gonna pick up at least a few albums which had tracks featured on tonights show, for sure. Enjoy.

Nobody cared about poncho :smith:

Thanks for the uploads, the show is on at a really bad time for me.

DJEldritch
Mar 17, 2008

Sometimes in life, you have to screw the root to stay on top of things and ride the crazy train to stay real.

However, if you're not careful, the root might screw you.
Great Episode. Ironically, I downloaded The Rudy Schwartz Project and David Lynch's new album about 2 weeks prior and was pretty familiar with this mix. Great stuff!

Listening to Zomb's friend, Rich F., who does Kill Ugly Radio and Radio Lost & Found (on KBOO) helps to see where these guys get a lot of their material.

Thanks Hurm. for continuing to record this, I usually only catch the first hour of the show before I pass out. I wish KBOO would record these shows for Podcast. I'd love to listen to the Wiggle Room more often too.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

DJEldritch posted:

Thanks Hurm. for continuing to record this, I usually only catch the first hour of the show before I pass out. I wish KBOO would record these shows for Podcast. I'd love to listen to the Wiggle Room more often too.

No prob, and yeah, I wish they would archive too. Hate to say it, but one of these days I'm gonna get a new job and that will mean being unable to record, the show comes on at a really "bad" time. Welp.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jan 19, 2012

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca
Hurm, will you still upload the broadcast even though Megaupload is gone? I really appreciate all the work you've put into this.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

trips posted:

Hurm, will you still upload the broadcast even though Megaupload is gone? I really appreciate all the work you've put into this.

I will, indeed. Probably gonna use filesonic or something.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

One hour until the show begins! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:LESS SOPA MORE ZOMBA:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Well, I hope MediaFire will be ok, let's try it! http://www.mediafire.com/?2ndykivs34n6df5

Shame about MU, I know of several music blogs specializing in rare, out of print, music that relied on it.

Hurm. fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jan 20, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

One hour until the show begins! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:ZOMB IS ALREADY HERE:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Okey dokey, another one in the can: http://www.mediafire.com/?cuqvn3nn2syrp4v

I wish, oh how I wish they would archive ;_; I wish it could just be me working for them doing the archiving, I would be glad to do it... sadly I don't think KBOO has the same allowance as say, WFMU.

A spud boy can dream tho. :allears:

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
It could always be archived at archive.org. There's some other radio shows there.

Any chance you could throw up a recording of Wiggle Room or any other cool shows? I'm an old man and can't stay up late to listen.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

chemosh6969 posted:

Any chance you could throw up a recording of Wiggle Room or any other cool shows? I'm an old man and can't stay up late to listen.

Well, honestly, I can't stay up that late, either. I feel your pain, what I've heard of the wiggle room has impressed me. >.<

Buuuut, I would highly encourage you to check out some of the programing on, the always fully archived, always wonderful, WFMU.

Some of my personal favorites would be: Noise and Syrup, Inflatable Squirrel Carcass, and of course, Irwin for more... upbeat stylings.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Well well well, here we are again. Time for the Doctor, ETA: one hour.

BiggerJ posted:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:TOIME IS MOVING FORWARD:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Feb 17, 2012

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
This show. http://www.mediafire.com/?3k9hzr792c66j8p

Makes me so hungry for making music, myself. I guess I better get to work then! (Join me, won't you?)

Mr_Smashy
Aug 6, 2004
Still enjoying it. Thanks for putting them up.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Under an hour until the show begins! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:CRASH CRACK TINKLE HAHAHAHAHA:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
I'll go ahead and upload the show later today.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
OK, here you go, Zombiphiles...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcp9dx2l7lgv6ng

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Only an hour until the show begins! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The low-quality stream is down. Hope you have a good connection!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Mar 16, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Mar 16, 2012

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Alrighty kids, here's the show, don't spend it all in one place... or something.

Doctor Zomb 2012-03-16

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

Hurm. posted:

This show. http://www.mediafire.com/?3k9hzr792c66j8p

Makes me so hungry for making music, myself. I guess I better get to work then! (Join me, won't you?)

Can anyone upload this Feb 17 show again? Link is dead :(

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

chemosh6969 posted:

Can anyone upload this Feb 17 show again? Link is dead :(

Enjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/?84da3dwiz8zvn5i

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

Thank you sir. I promise from now on to be prompt in my downloading.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Only thirty-five minutes until the show begins! Instructions in my previous post!

Warning: low quality is now even lower quality than ever.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Mar 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE SOUND OF EDVARD GRIEG'S MORNING MOOD SLOWING DOWN COMICALLY:frogsiren: