Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snailshell
Aug 26, 2010

I LOVE BIG WET CROROCDILE PUSSYT

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

How do I get rid of ants?

Also why do I have ants?

I had 0, then over the course of 48 hours I now see like 5 at any given time.

And they are all in the bathroom.

My cooking/eating behavior hasn’t changed recently so it’s not like there’s a bunch of crumbs. And I don’t eat in the bathroom.
If you live in a warmer area (southwest or southern US), they're probably Argentine ants. It's getting on toward summer and they're looking for water.

Also

Mocking Bird posted:

Terro liquid ant baits. They increase for a time, then disappear. Put them as close to the entry as possible unless you want your tiles to get mobbed.
are the business. Get several packs, search all over the floor and under carpet edges and baseboards to find their recruitment trails, and put the traps wherever they're getting in from. And clean off the existing ant trails with a solution of limonene (eco) or bleach (non-eco) spray to destroy the pheromones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU