Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I've been renting the same house for about five years. When I moved in, the woman I rent from told me she was the owner. She is listed as the owner on qpublic too. She inherited it from her husband when he died 15 years ago.

Yesterday she texted me about "the owner and an appraiser" coming by to look at the house. I told her I thought she was the owner. She said she's just the manager and that my lease supercedes anything else so it would not affect me.

What is likely happening here? I don't know how she could have sold the house without us knowing, and she's being cagey about the appraiser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

TIL the BBB is not a federal program. Maybe that's how the still exist. People think they have legal teeth.