Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Twanki posted:

I'd probably try and throw my hand in but, since the site is run by people of bottomless intellectual cowardice, it seems a large portion of the planet is blocked from viewing it.

Holy poo poo the entire east coast is blocked? It looks like no one but the midwest can see ti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Justin Bieber was one of the last cuts from that list.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fire posted:

Why female bears?
To avoid any chance of gay stuff happening

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

Have you guys seen their article on the Confederate States of America?

It's surprisingly balanced and doesn't try to avoid the slave issue.

That's because the guy running the website would have no qualms with slavery today.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

PrBacterio posted:

Am I the only one who finds that absolutely terrifying? It's like something taken literally (and I use that word advisedly) right out of 1984: History doesn't exist, there is no actual truth to it, there is only what the records say, and the records are ours to be 'corrected' in any way we see fit.

Yes, you're the only one. It's conservapedia, not the loving library of congress.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

It is used primarily for a circle of home schooled children. Children are learning this garbage as fact and tested. That's pretty loving lovely.

What?! Do you have a source on this?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ok, that doesn't mean it is actually being used. Nothing on that site can be trusted.

edit: You're just trolling me, right? Got me.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Corrupt Politician posted:

I love how Schlafly uses his mom as a source.

The Bobby Boucher school of writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

duck monster posted:

Old Colbert Nation interview with Schaferly

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/258144/december-08-2009/andy-schlafly

Includes Colbert grilling Scheferly as to why he removed Colbert from the bible.

Although its a bit disturbing that Schaferly holds it together surprisingly well. I guess he figured he was in for a grilling and the best thing to do was just giggle at it. Perhaps he figured Colberts a real conservative who's just being silly.

Wow what a crazy laugh

• Locked thread