Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReleasetheKracker!
Oct 8, 2010

by Ozmaugh

DarkPumpkin posted:

So I'm bald because God hates me?

I knew it. :colbert:

edit: I always assumed it was a function of evolution because we wear clothing and didn't really need the hair anymore.

My guess is its more of an "evolution doesn't care what happens after you are 30 because you are probably dead anyway" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReleasetheKracker!
Oct 8, 2010

by Ozmaugh

Stalingrad posted:

Has anyone posted the Schlafly and Obama photo yet?

At the Harvard law review, some people have theorised that Schlafly lost to Obama in the election for review president, but I've not found any evidence of that.

Ugh, this photo reminded me of what Ivy Leaguers are like. They smell of ambition and fear.

ReleasetheKracker!
Oct 8, 2010

by Ozmaugh

quote:

The growing list of counterexamples to the theory of an Old Earth includes:

Do you think the person who listed these actually finds them credible as protection against evil science, or is it more intended to shore up the thinking of the broader flock?

• Locked thread