Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

For some reason I've been missing my old rifle, a CZ-452 Lux it was, now I want a CZ again, and this page here managed to make me want a Mannlicher style stock:
http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=108820

I really like the looks of the mannlicher stock and it goes well with these sights, which I definitely want. What are the pros and cons of mannlicher stocks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Unskilled Labour posted:

They are stuuning, but I have the understanding that they aren't freefloated?

I would like to know about that for certain.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

hagrd posted:

Halloj! Djupaste södern represent! :)

(mest fält i Malmö/Lund området)

WTF, why did I think you where norweigan.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

The polygonal and lead stuff is mostly just B.S. Polygonal rifling might want bullets size a bit bigger however. More hardness than what you get from your usual clip-on wheel weight alloy is not usually required either, 98/2/2 lead/tin/antimony alloy should suffice for almost any handgun caliber.

Read more: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=33855

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. My barrel, slugged with a chunk of very soft lead solder was .358. 9x18mak should be .363. After deleading, it was .361. Better, and more like where it was supposed to be. I'm assuming the .003 difference was lead buildup.

A bit late but I noticed this and I would like to know, what size where the bullets?