Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Okay, so I'm really close to buying a lightly used Dan Wesson Pointman-7. Anybody have any experience with them? drat fine looking gun, really really smooth action, match barrel and whatnot. Right now it's a toss-up between the DW and an Anshutz .22mag off gunborker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Kommienzuspadt posted:

get the DW.

I went and looked at it again today. They've got two, but the newer one has a lot more wear and tear. The more I handle it, the more I like it.

They said they have a lot of 75 used pistols from an auction coming in tomorrow, but he's not sure what's in it. Since I'm off work, I'm gonna help 'em sort through it and see what's in the mystery crate o' pistols. After that, I may go ahead and grab the DW if there's not anything else interesting there.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Kommienzuspadt posted:

get the DW.

I did...Crosspostin' from my box thread for some CZ love.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Got a great deal on a 527 in .223 this weekend on Gunbroker. Can't wait to get it. Also, I put a Yodave trigger spring kit on my 452 UL this weekend, and drat is it nice. Took the trigger down to about 1-2 pounds. Definitely worth the $18, and I haven't even used the shim tubes yet

edit for pic

This guy! Anybody know if it's an American or Varmint? I can't tell from the pics, and the ad didn't say.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Polished my Ultra Lux with Scratch-X, then used Howard's Feed-N-Wax to polish it. Takes the factory satin finish to a high gloss. I couldn't really get it in a picture, but it looks like a different rifle. Added a YoDave trigger spring and shim kit, a Nikon 4-12 scope, and a short bipod. Got to take it to the range yesterday, and I absolutely love this goddamn gun. Can't wait to get my 527.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

I got one of the CZ Target stocks from Denny at RFC. Just came in today, and I mounted the Ultra Lux in it a little while ago

Now I just gotta find some super-high rings so a scope can clear the drat rear sight mount. <>

Dr Ozziemandius fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Dec 6, 2011

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

The Pigeon posted:

For you CZ .22LR owners, aside from it being the newer model, is there any reason to get a 455 instead of the 452? Also, is there going to be that much of an accuracy difference between the American and the Varmint models? I'm looking for something to take out and plink around with, shoot lots of paper and the occasional rabbit or skunk. I'm hoping the added weight of the bull barrel on the Varmint model is worth the added accuracy.

Please help me spend my money on a top end .22.

Well, you can change calibers from .22 to .17 with a barrel swap on the 455's, but that's about it. They also changed the iron sights on the 455, if it's a model that has them. The old 452's have a tangent-type rear sight, with yardage adjustments, and the 455's have a regular leaf set up. Accuracy is essentially unchanged from 452 to 455. I hear really good things about the Varmint.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Steak Flavored Gum posted:

Oh man, I got a Yodave trigger kit for my 452. The trigger is so goooood now. The only thing it's lacking at the moment is overtravel adjustment, but for 24 bucks shipped, if you guys don't have this in your 452, you need it.

My trigger's at about 1.5-2 lbs right now and no creep.

I put the YoDave kit on my Ultra Lux a while back, and it's great. Absolutely worth the cost. Make sure you slam test it if you shim it, I had to change it once because it would go off if bumped hard. I also bought one of the Klinski target stocks from Denny at RFC, and now it looks like this:

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Tunnelman posted:

Does anyone have any experience with a 452/455 having problems with the last round in the magazine not feeding properly? I went out to shoot mine for the first time today and every 2-3 magazines the last round would jam.

Is it new? I didn't with my 452, but my 527 did when it was new. It stopped after the second or third time out.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

kuffs posted:

cz status: in my hands

also cz status: crossposted

It's dreeeeeeamy. I've been lusting for a TS for a while now. Is it as nice as it looks?

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Crossposting from the .22 thread.

Bud's has loving amazing prices on select 452's right now. Guess they're trying to clear them out or something. We're talking Ultra Lux's for $385 with free shipping, and 513 Basic's (non-adjustable trigger and beech stock) or Youth models for $285 shipped.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

king of the bongo posted:

I may be wrong but I don't see anything special about those prices. They seem about in line for what those guns cost usually.

e: Whittakers finally picked up. Their UL is not in stock right now (expecting more) but their CZ prices are generally better than Buds. 345 for UL + 25$ shipping.

When I bought my UL a year or so ago, I think it was around $430, including shipping, from Bud's, and that was pretty much the going rate at the time, so that's a pretty good drop from then. This was around when the 455's had first come out. I honestly haven't looked at them much since, I was looking at the 455's and just happened to notice the change in price. Maybe that's what they go for everywhere now that they don't make them anymore? VV Looked like a good price to me.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Holy poo poo, I gotta buy some of those for my 452 UL and go back to the original stock and shoot irons again. They also make a set for the Browning BL-22, which I'm going to have to get in brass, since the rear sight on mine is kinda floppy, and I'd rather tap it out and mount one of these on the scope groove and put in a sight blank. I may get a set for one of my SA22's, too.

CZ related question: my local shop has a 75B in satin nickel that I could probably get for about $500. It's in decent shape, but it's old enough that the tritium in the sights has gone out, so I'd need to change them out at some point. Is that a terrible price, or is it worth grabbing? It's the only CZ pistol I've ever seen there, other than my Dan Wesson 1911 (if that counts ), and actually the only CZ I've gotten to handle. Anything in particular I should look for on it?

Dr Ozziemandius fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Oct 13, 2012

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Just about all CZs don't have tritium sights - they use a luminescent paint instead, so they are just fine. If you want to know how old it is, the "older" ones have a two digit year stamped over the extractor, and the new ones have it stamped before the serial number.

The satin nickle CZs do cost a little bit more, but that is still actually $2 more than buying one new from CZ-Custom or Bud's (when you can find one). I'd pass for that price - Anything more than $425 for a used one isn't really that much of a deal. If you do decide to go for it, there really isn't much to look for on them - they don't have any failure points other than the slide stop.

Cool. I always forget about CZ-Custom. Well, at least handling it lets me know I really do want to buy one now.

Also, drat, do the Tactical Sport's look nice.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Okay, so the local shop's willing to come down to around $400 on the used satin nickle 75B (once I mentioned that I could get a new one for a little over $500 at Bud's just down the road a bit), plus it's got the box and papers with it. It does have tritium sights on it (marked H3 on the side, and have obvious gas chambers), but they're dead , so I'll have to change them eventually. They've got nice outline rings, though, so they're still totally usable in the meantime. Is it worth grabbing now? Most of the all-satin one's I've seen on GB are going for a lot more than that.

Also, what kind of goodness do I need to do to it to make the trigger wonderful? I'm already looking at CZ Custom's website for inspiration. I've got a soft spot for SAO triggers, so that's probably gonna be down the line somewhere. Are there any easy at-home spring swaps that make a big difference?

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

While I was looking through their pocket guns, I also noticed a CZ 83, in 9mm Browning What the hell is that? I've not seen an 83 before... 9mm Browning's just .380 auto, right? It looked like a sweet-rear end little pocket gun.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

What do CZ Kadet kits usually go for? The local shop's got an actual used Kadet pistol in stock, for $375, which seems like a decent price, but I've been wanting to pick up the 75B they have anyway, so the conversion might be cheaper in the long run...

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Holy hell buy it and sell it to me.

Kadets are usually around $600, and the kits are typically $360.

Well, poo poo. I'll jump all over it, then. They had it in the case of Glocks and assorted black polymer pistols on the bottom shelf at the back. They've had it forever, with a $429 price, and were willing to come down to $375 because it's sat on the shelf for so long. The tag showed it'd been taken in over a year ago; I'd never noticed it there before today. I may go ahead and grab the pair of them tomorrow; I told 'em new 75B's went for $500, and they were willing to come down to $400 on the used satin one they've got, so I had them hold it for me.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Bummey posted:

Buy those before one of us does.

Noooo! They're my precioussssses!

Went and picked 'em both up this morning. Brought the pair home for less than $800 out-the-door, with a couple boxes of 9mm and .22lr ammo thrown in. The Kadet only had one mag, and the 75B's box is somewhere buried in the back of the store with 2 more mags in it. It's got 2 with it already; they'll find the box and the other mags this week and get them to me.

The 75B had tritium sights, which have expired, so I'm gonna want some new sights eventually. Any recommendations?

Also, what kind of upgrades should I do off the bat? Spring kits? SA trigger? The Kadet has a better SA trigger pull than the 75, but a really nice SA only trigger would be the kitty's titties in this thing.

Dammit, I may end up going back for the CZ83 they've got in the pocket gun case now; these things are really well made guns. I've never gotten to handle one before.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

You stole that Kadet, fyi.

http://www.cajungunworks.com/

These guys have sight sets that are good. On both guns I'd replace the hammer/sear assembly, and on the nickle 75 I'd respring it with his lower-power spring pack. You can't really lower the hammer spring weight too much on the Kadet, since you'll get light strikes. That'll be a massive improvement on both, though.

SAO triggers are pretty cool, especially if you are willing to remove the firing pin block from the gun. Other than that, throw some good grips on them and you are set.

Awesome sights they have; now I just hafta decide which hammer/sear kit to get. Do the Kadet's have a particular ammo they tend to do better with, high velocity or standard or anything?

Now to find some classy wood grips....

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

I'd highly recommend either the race hammer or the Shadow hammer (kit #3). Kit #2 won't be bad either, but it's definitely worth the extra scratch for the others. You can email him though if you have specific questions - I literally don't think I've ever dealt with a more friendly firearms business. Someone else who has more experience with the Kadet kit will have to tell you about that...

The correct answer for CZ wood grips are Nills, but CZ makes their own cocobolo grips which are actually really nice for the money.

I was figuring on the race hammer for the 75; is it appropriate for the Kadet as well? Ideally, I'd like to get both triggers as close to identical as possible, and both set for target/competition trigger pulls, just for shits-n-giggles. But, if that's not doable for the Kadet, then gently caress it, I'll just pimp out the 75 and do what I can with the Kadet. I may do the shaved down trigger at some point, too, just for the hell of it.

On the sights, I really like the Kadet's sights; would they fit the 75, or is something similar available anywhere?

Dr Ozziemandius fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Oct 28, 2012

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

The race hammer should work with the Kadet with no problems, though it might be worthwhile to email him and ask, since I've never laid hands on a complete Kadet pistol. FWIW the SA pull in CZs is affected very little by the mainspring weight, and you won't notice much difference between a 13# mainspring and 15# mainspring, all else being equal. DA pull is a different story, but you'll never notice that unless you decock the pistol manually. The hammer/sear set will make by far the biggest difference, and you'll have no issue getting an excellent trigger in either pistol with that set-up.

The Kadet sight seems to be the same as the CZ85 Combat rear: http://shop.cz-usa.com/P-19209/Lpa-Adj-Rear-Sight--Kadet85-Combat-Only.aspx

I don't think the dovetail cuts are different between that sight and the standard 75B cut, but I'm not sure...front sight height might be different as well.

Thanks, then a pair of race hammers it is. I actually found a sight setup on CZ-Custom I really like, and was looking at the SA trigger. What all is involved in converting to SAO, parts and effort-wise?

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Be sure the get his sears with the hammers - they are what make his set-up "no fitting required." You can use your factory sears, but you'll have to file and fit and gently caress with them. Also, make sure the sights on CZ-Custom will fit the dovetail on your 75B, they have three or so different types.

If you do it at the same time as you install the hammers, the SAO conversion is very little extra work. All you do is leave the disconnector out of the gun while you are swapping the hammers, and replace the regular trigger with a SAO one. That's it. It can be a nightmare if you don't have a slave pin, but Cajun Gun Works sells those too: http://www.cajungunworks.com/spring_kits.html

edit: If you don't have a nice set of punches, grab his starter punch. The hammer pins are really, really tough.

I ordered the sights, Race hammers and sears, one spring kit, a pair of pins, and the starter punch last night.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Goldfinger posted:

Got my SP01 back from Cajun Gunworks today.

CGW Race hammer
CGW springs
CGW extended S-7 tool steel firing pin (2.488" OAL)
CGW M7 tool steel firing pin retaining pin
SAO aluminum trigger set for pre-& over-travel
12# CGW recoil spring

Looks great!

Got any pics of the hammer? I've got a pair of 'em coming in the mail to put on my satin 75B and my Kadet. Hopefully get to do some CZ customizing next week, with SA trigger replacements, new springs for the 75B and race hammers/adjustable sears for both of 'em.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Installed my CGW Race hammer, 13# mainspring, and sights on my 75B this week, and finally got to shoot it some today. This gun just keeps getting better. I'm still waiting on my spacers to get here so I can put on the SA trigger. I've also got some wood grips ordered. I took these off my Kadet. It's getting the same setup installed as soon as the spacers get here, too.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Spacers? For what?

Are you removing the firing pin block too? Because if you are, your mind will be blown.

Yup. The instructions I'd found online said to take it out, along with the block lifter and spring, so I figured I'd do it. The spacer replaces the lifter and spring, since I got the 75B narrow sear with the hammer kit. (If I'd gotten the pre-B sear kit, I wouldn't need the spacer.) I really couldn't see why it was necessary, since it looks like it just becomes SAO by just not letting the new trigger move forward far enough to reset for DA, but I figured what the hell, it's a $5 part. Plus, on the Kadet, I didn't realize that it needed the old pre-B sear to fit properly on the Race Hammer, so I need the spacer for it to work, so I went ahead and ordered a pair of 'em. It sucks taking the sear out, so I don't wanna do it again when the parts should be here Monday.

It's going to be purely a range toy, so I might as well tune the poo poo out of it. I'm gonna polish up the trigger contact surfaces at some point, too.

Also, this one's gonna get the trigger you sent me, for which you rock immensely

Dr Ozziemandius fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 17, 2012

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Bummey posted:

Can you link those instructions? I need some incentive to overcome my

I watched this video for the basics, but you can't see much detail, then used this thread from CZFirearms.us to really see what the hell I'm supposed to be looking at, as he's got labeled pics for a do-it-yourself trigger job, where he's polishing the contact surfaces, but not replacing the trigger. Still, same breakdown process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdWtwftxVw

It's really not hard, just a mild pain in the rear end to wiggle the safety in and out of the sear cage. The rest is easy as pie.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Are you removing the firing pin block too? Because if you are, your mind will be blown.

Consider my mind officially blown. I've now got my SAO trigger installed and adjusted to a possibly dangerously short takeup, a 13# hammer spring installed, CZ half-czechered cocobolo grips, CGW Race Gun hammer and sear with a spacer replacing the firing pin block lifter, removed the firing pin block, and I installed a CGW sight set to replace the dead tritium sights it came with. I finally finished today, after much frustration with getting the goddamn safety back in place. <> I finally resorted to whacking it with a tiny nylon hammer a couple times

Goddamn, what a nice trigger. I'm going to the farm to shoot this weekend, I can't wait to see how this thing does. I've got a little file work to do on the trigger you sent me before the pins will fit through so I can do the trigger and hammer/sear install on the Kadet. I'm going to email CZCustom and see what height front sight I'd need to put a fiber optic on with my factory rear.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Goldfinger posted:

Not mine, yet.

I have this sick urge to remove its perfectly adequate sights and have my SP01 milled for Novaks. Where, other than CZCustom, could I go to get Novaks installed (or even better keep my stock fronts if they are the right shape)? I really want the black rears with tritium fronts. Also does anyone have the thin aluminum grips with grip tape inserts? I might want something just a little thinner than my wood grips.

You can send your slide to Novak's. If you wanna get fancy, you can ship the whole drat gun, and they'll sight 'em in for you, too, but then you have to do overnight shipping both ways, and it's like an extra $150 or something.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

Note: Last I checked, Novak cannot fit their front sights onto newer model CZ75s. The roll pin set-up that holds the front sight in also holds the barrel bushing in place, and as such cannot be eliminated.

Oh. I've been in contact with them about pimping out my FN35, so I was making assumptions based off of that.

On the other hand, I put these front and rear sights front CGW on my 75B the other day to replace the dead tritiums that were on it, and I'm happy as hell with them. The front's pre-drilled for the pin, and everything went on smooth as hell. I had to do a minor amount of filing on the bottom of the rear to get it to tap in smoothly, but just a touch. I haven't gotten to run it through a real range day, just shooting at 10 yards behind the house, but I really like the sight picture on them. I'm going to the farm this afternoon if it warms up a little more, and I'm going to put it and the Kadet both through their paces.

I finally finished fitting the hammer and trigger to the Kadet last night, and let the Locktite set up on the sear overnight. I'm gonna shoot the poo poo out of it today. The CGW Race Hammer was catching on the frame when I tried to install it, but it left enough of a mark for me to spot the sharp edge sticking up so I could file it down easily enough. A little work with a round jeweler's file got the holes opened up on the trigger for it to all fit, too. I can't wait to try this thing out today.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Depending on how much the work costs, (and your mechanical aptitude) you might want to consider buying the parts and doing your own SAO conversion and hammer/sear install. I did my 75B and Kadet a week or so ago, and it honestly wasn't bad. You just need a punch set, a hammer, and some YouTube videos. It was a little frustrating at first, but now I could do it again without any trouble, and I really feel like I have a better understanding of firearms for having done the work. I'm sure it's not as nice as a trigger job from CZ Custom would be, but hey, it was free.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

AE-35 Unit posted:

Swung by CZ Custom today to get some grips. The folks there were super nice and let me dig through every set of grips they had to pick my favorite. Even threw them on for me real quick.

I like your style, Dr Ozziemandius. Don't hate me.

My first attempt at a not-poo poo photo, complete with cardboard and trash bag lightbox thanks to the how-to thread.

Nice pic! Can't be hatin' on somebody for sharing the love of the half-checkered grip. Just don't mind when I pick up a stainless safety and slide stop for my satin 75B.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

IuniusBrutus posted:

I HIGHLY recommend buying a SA/DA trigger with pre-travel adjust. Also, if dad won't be using it for carry or serious business purposes, buy this: http://czcustom.com/CZ-75-Firing-Pin-Lifter-Spacer.aspx and remove the firing pin block lifter from the frame and the firing pin block from the slide - you'll be able to get 1911-esque trigger pulls and reset.

Yeah, do this! I did it to both my 75B and my Kadet, and holy poo poo, do they have nice triggers now. Definitely worth the effort.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Super 3 posted:

Anyone own a CZ-527 in 7.62 or .223? I've been lusting after one of these for a while and I'm torn.

I've got a 527 Royal in .223, and used to have a 527 American in .223, and they're both tack drivers. Great rifles, and the only NIB centerfire rifles I've ever bought.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

Doctor Grape Ape posted:

That is one classy, beautiful gun. Is that some kind of twist fluting on the barrel? A bolt action CZ is on my list of things to acquire some day, but it'll probably be one of the bull barrel .17HMRs. Just have to stop buying C&R grandpa bolt guns first.

Thanks, it's one of the few I've seen on Gunbroker. It's got a hammer-forged barrel, and they leave the hammered twisty outsides on it so it looks cool. Modern Mannlicher-Shoenauers' have 'em, too.

I've dug the hell out of the CZ rifle's I've had. They do have some issues with the bolt handle not clearing the eyepiece on a lot of scopes, but that can be worked around, or they have great irons on a lot of rifles.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

gently caress yeah, purple grips.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

28_days posted:

Does anyone have any recommendations on eBay grips for a fullsize CZ75? I'm leaning towards wood, but there's A TON of offerings. Any experience?

I really like the feel of the Hogue smooth thin aluminum ones, but the CZ half-checkered cocobolo's are smoove. SadWhaleFamily's purple aluminum grips are loving pimptastic, too, but I don't know who makes 'em.

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

SadWhaleFamily posted:

So about those purple aluminum CZ 75 grips I got off eBay from one jaruwan.p. I apparently never thought to put a magazine in my gun after I installed the new grips. Turns out, some interior dimension of those panels makes it so your magazines don't fit anymore.

So now, I cannot honestly recommend jaruwan.p for your grip needs, unless you enjoy going at a small shelf on the grips' insides with some 80 grit sandpaper for a couple hours, hoping they'll fit and that you won't break them. It's not exactly easy to ship back to Thailand (or is it? I didn't even try, because I felt like I could solve my own problem).

Maybe try some fine files to go a little faster? That sucks that they didn't fit properly, they're pimptastic grips. Wonder if it's because they look to be the grips for SP01's, which aren't supposed to fit on regular 75's?

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

SadWhaleFamily posted:

I got my adjustable SAO trigger and the CGW Race Hammer Kit today. I threw all the stuff together in about 90 minutes (might've been quicker than that had I just hardened the gently caress up and installed the adjustable sear instead of trying the new hammer with my old sear, which only resulted in my not being able to actuate the safety because of clearance issues) and without losing any parts or any blood! After putting all the parts in and finally getting the safety to clear, I did some pre-travel adjustment on the trigger (no over-travel yet, because it needs a real metric allen key that I don't have).

Hoooooooly poo poo, you guys. I think my CZ 85 Combat's trigger is better than my Colt Service Model Ace's trigger. I am more than satisfied with the purchase and the installation. I have just been dryfiring my gun for the last half hour and giggling at how delightful it is. The trigger resets just as the pre-travel screw meets the frame. It's soooo good.

And for some reason, it's really meaningful to me that this is my gun, that I bought and then customized. Bad Duracoat job and all.

I meant to chime in when I saw you'd ordered the Race Hammer kit and SAO trigger, then I realized I was way behind in catching the original post. I had the same reaction when I put it on my 75B. It's just a fantastic loving setup, isn't it? I put it on my Kadet, too, and holy poo poo is that thing fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves

DeathByDoubleDip posted:

What kind of rear sights are on that 75B in Dr. Ozziemandius' picture? LPA adjustables?

It's the CGW E-Z Drift sight set. I really like them; I've thought about putting them on the Kadet, too, but I've never been able to find out if they're the same size front and rear, so I hadn't messed with it. The 75B came with dead Meprolights on it when I bought it, so I needed to change 'em out, and these were a really easy set to install and center up.

Looks like they've got an adjustable rear sight now, which is nice.