Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shnitzel
Jan 16, 2006
Mr. Pibb + Redvines = Crazy Delicious

So I recently got a CZ75B with the omega trigger and I had some questions:

1. I heard something about the kadet kit not working with omega 75s out of the box without gunsmithing, anyone c/d?

2. Looking for wood grips, but not a big fan of hakim's stuff. I want full checkered, nice wood. Possibly CZ OEM because I like the factory shape with the thumb contour.. Do they have any nice ones?

3. I was looking at wolff springs (http://www.gunsprings.com/Semi-Auto%20Pistols/CZ/75%20Series/cID1/mID16/dID91#838), anyone have any experience with any particular ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnitzel
Jan 16, 2006

I asked earlier but I did some more research. I have a 75 Omega and I'm trying to get a Kadet kit, but allegedly they don't work with omega frames. Floating around on the internet there appears to be a Kadet/Omega adaptor, I even found a CZUSA SKU (01611) but there is no mention on the official site. Anyone seen/know about this?

I'm also having trouble finding out how to modify them to work together if that is indeed my only alternative?

Shnitzel
Jan 16, 2006

Crosspostin my 75B. BTW, have they made a Kadet kit that works with Omega triggers yet?