Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Endor posted:

I switch between two Thunderbolt cases and naked (with a screen protector) depending on my mood.

http://store.androidcentral.com/mobi-products-hard-shell-case/4A123A8207.htm

This one is nice and smooth, slides in and out of the pocket easily, not too bulky. The deep red color version is pretty sweet. Quite thin.

Also have the Seido Surface case in Burgandy: http://store.androidcentral.com/seidio-surface-case/4A123A8059.htm

The Seido is a bit pricy at $28, but I got mine on sale for about $12 which was a much better deal. It has some interior lining to keep the phone's main case from scratching with basic use, but is a bit thicker and "stickier" in your pocket. However, the benefit of "stickier" is that it's less likely to fall out of your hand accidentally.

And if you don't care about the exterior black case getting scratched, a simple screen protector will keep your screen safe while staying as thin as possible. I still hate applying screen protectors though, I always get a drat piece of lint stuck under the fuckers no matter how careful I try to be, and if you don't get the application right on the first time, you may as well throw it away and flush $5-10 down the toilet.

To help you out. Scotch tape will pull lint off of a screen protector without loving it all up. Also. Put the phone higher than the surface you're working on. Like throw it on a book or something and be ocd as poo poo about dust before you lay it down. You can put those on and off 100 times if you keep the work area clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Fitzy77 posted:

Thanks for the feedback man. To explain, money's a big issue, which is why the higher end phones are basically impossible for me to get. I'm not entirely picky; my current phone is a Droid Eris. Anything would be an improvement. What about the Revolution 4G? I can get it for $29.99, and it's really the only 4G phone I can afford. The biggest complaint I'm seeing is the battery life, but my Droid Eris rarely makes it through a single day anyway.

Posting from my new revolution.

If I signed a contract id be pissed.

150 off Craigslist. I couldn't be happier. Battery life is drat near garbage and there's just no community support I've seen. Pretty solid phone over all thought.

Mileage may very but I'm happy. You'll need to root and debloat some. Or freeze some of the bullshit. But for what it is. Its not awful.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

bull3964 posted:

There's NFC support in the Galaxy Nexus for Verizon.

There isn't support for Google Wallet in the google wallet app because GOOGLE has decided to lock it down to a specific device on a specific carrier.

You have to flash an hack into the AT&T Nexus S, T-Mobile Nexus S, and HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus in order to use Google wallet on those devices. So, are you saying that the Sprint Nexus S 4G is the only pure google phone out there?

It comes with two pre-installed apps. Boo hoo. That's not 'messing with the software' that's coming with two pre-installed apps. They are just normal apps, the OS isn't altered in any way, shape, or form for them to be there.

And to be honest the 2 apps are semi useful for some people anyways. I've never had issues with either.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

waffle iron posted:

I have a friend who works at a corporate store who indicated the 12th, but I'm pretty sure he's working off rumors. I'm trying to see if I can preorder the loving thing this weekend.

Just have a bud who works there (your friend) tag one for you launch day. If it sells that day nobody in the store should care. Its how im getting mine. Swing by at lunch and get it done.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
I like the feel of it honestly. And the curved feel is neat. My only complaint is the 300$ price tag.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
Happy enough with my purchase still (nexus).

Our corp store still has loads. Theres been nobody even asking about it.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Gwaihir posted:

Those two things are the hype, really, that and guaranteed updates. I certainly like motorola build quality better, coming from a Droid X, but the lack of the "Hewn from a solid block" feel on the Nexus isn't bad enough to make me dislike it when weighed against the benefits.

They were certainly having issues with the security thing in my store too though, haha.

Its a samsung thing. I have an SGS II and to be honest ive never had any issues with build quality. It "feels" cheapy just like my nexus, but its solid enough i think. Moto just over engineers the poo poo out of phones.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Because it's their job. If their numbers are too low on attachment rates they get penalized for it.

Don't take it out on the workers helping you out and selling you your precious phone. Take it out on the Verizon big wigs instead.

That and some people really use insurance. I have it on mine, why? I tend to trash phones pretty hard and I typically hate screen protectors and cases. Figure, 100 bucsk or whatever is cheaper than 500+ and insurance is cheap enough. I wont run it full contract, but I do run it for most of my non upgradable time.

That or those people who tend to have phones stolen every 6 months. No idea how they manage it, But they do.

Theres a need. Just not everyone needs it. Tho good reps have that poo poo figured out before they even ask, so excuse the new guys i guess.

And no, we dont get paid poo poo on insurance, Never have never will and it barely helps our attachment rates (any carrier) anyways. We'd rather push tethering or something. Maybe he was new?

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Dec 16, 2011

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Lblitzer posted:

Oh no doubt I definitely see a use for it, I just treat my phones well. I just hate having accessories and "options" shoved down my throat every time I buy something from a cell phone store, and when I decline their offers, their mood immediately changes as if I've took their dinner and thrown it on the floor.

Bad reps do that to ya man. Good reps dont give a gently caress because we're so far ahead on goals it dont matter ;)

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

DeceasedHorse posted:

I was able to get one yesterday in person, actually finding a store that had one in stock was a bit of an adventure though, fortunately I got off work early or it would not have been worth it.

I have a quick question about rooting, this might be better suited for the actual rooting thread but that one's is a bit intimidating to read through. I am not a computer novice and I can read instructions so the process for the galaxy nexus looks fairly straightforward. It seems that the main advantage of rooting or unlocking the bootloader would be to block adds and give me the easy option of installing stuff that requires root access in the future as the nexus does not appear to have much n the way of Verizon junk running on it. Are there any other advantages for someone who is not (right now anyway) interested in customization? How likely am I do actually damage my phone, permanently or otherwise?

I've kept mine 100% stock.

I'm sure ill root and poo poo eventually, But right now, Its pretty solid without. And this is coming from someone who's rooted, jailbroke, or threw some sort of rom on every smartphone ive owned since the old windows mobile days. I really dig stock on this thing for some reason.

kstatix posted:

The key to getting them on is thoroughly cleaning your screen and dusting it off with a compressed air can. Apply the protector immediately after removing it's backing as fast as you can line it up. If the protector has cutouts for things like the speaker, LED indicator, microphone, try to line it up with those because having the screen protector over something like the speaker will cause it to bubble in that spot and it's annoying as poo poo.

Use a credit card to push out the air bubbles. The ones you can't push out indicate you have some kind of debris in that spot. I use scotch tape to carefully lift the screen protector to remove whatever the gently caress is stuck underneath and push the bubbles out with my credit card again.

I've got it down to a loving science. I've also done over a thousand or two of them.

You actually peel the whole back off? I always do the "top" or wherever the tag to start pulling is, lay that part down, make sure its straight, then pull it all off. That way I dont have to pick it up 30 times to make sure its straight, then again I shake like loving crazy.

The tape trick, Rules tho, been doing that the last few years working for att and honestly its the best way to unfuckup a screen protector in a hurry.

Cool tip, Packing tape if you dont have canned air works really well for all the little bullshit lint that wont come off or keeps showing up everytime you think its "clean". Just lay down some like you would a screen protector, and peel it off. Pretty quick and dirty, But it works.

kstatix posted:

A lot can change in a couple years. A $400 deposit doesn't always mean bad credit as I've seen people with that high of a deposit just because they had no credit history whatsoever. Unfortunately, there's simply no way around it. The good news is you will get it back with 3% interest, but almost nobody can stomach a $400 deposit if they have that kind of credit anyway. No offense, as I'm in the same situation you are. My credit's hosed and if I wasn't a verizon employee I would definitely be looking at a deposit and as a consumer I would definitely find another route.

edit: Also, if you checked recently and Verizon is asking for $400, you're likely to see the same requirement on ATT. There's an ATT kiosk right outside of my store and I've seen kids start with us and head to the kiosk and leave both places empty handed and whether or not it's true, Verizon apparently is the most lenient when it comes to credit scoring.

AT&T is brutal. 400 deposit on big red means 500-750 on ATT.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 24, 2011

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

kitten smoothie posted:

How long does a carrier let you string them along without paying? I always assumed they'd cut your phone off once you're more than maybe 2 weeks late on your bill. So for that it seems like their potential exposure if someone flakes out is the ETF + 1 or 2 month's service, so $400-$550.

In other words why in the world they want a $750 deposit? Multiple lines or something?

750 PER LINE.

AT&T just dont want deadbeat customers. And statistically bad credit = lovely payment history somewhere.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

DeceasedHorse posted:

Thanks for the tips on screen cover application guys, hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. I have both tape and compressed air so I should have a shot. Do you think the standard cheap ones work well enough or is the $20 steinheil one worth the cost!?

Buy the cheap ones.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

hotsauce posted:

Wait, the grandfathered Palm Pixi trick still works, hotspot and all?

I think he means its a cheap smartphone that they can throw double data on til his gnex gets in.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Don Lapre posted:

You can buy an AT&T prepaid phone and stick a AT&T sim in it though and use it immediately. Or atleast you could last time i did it.

you still can. Its part of our sales routine if a customer don't have an upgrade.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

kitten smoothie posted:

So I had thought the enterprise data plan was a bunch of BS and a way to get an extra $15/month out of people who didn't know any better, because Exchange ActiveSync certainly still happily worked just fine.

My dad is grandfathered into unlimited data, and took a job where he has to use Good for Enterprise to get his mail.

Apparently you can't use Good unless you have the enterprise data plan. But as it turns out either Verizon is actively blocking Good unless you have an enterprise data plan and an extra feature code on your account.

Is there any way to switch to the enterprise plan and keep it unlimited if you already have it, or has that ship completely sailed?

He should be able to move up.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Pizza Club posted:

I'm torn between the Gnex and the Razr Maxx. I prefer the way the Gnex looks and its Googleness, but part of the reason I'm switching over is battery life. I have an Evo right now and the battery life sucks without taking terrible coverage into account.

Is it the Gnex really going to be that bad if I have good coverage in my area?

Nah. Most of us are getting a decent day out of them totally stock

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

JayKay posted:

Should I have to worry about relocking/wiping my G'Nex if I'm going into to a VZW store to see about getting a replacement SIM?

No, Just hide superuser and poo poo and ask for a new sim. They shouldnt even need to touch the thing if you have it ready. "poo poo forgot it in my desk, yeah just activate it ill get it setup later, thanks" should about do it.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Don Lapre posted:

I got free overnight in december. Maybe they can do it free on a case by case basis.

I got free over night shipped without asking less than 2 weeks ago on warranty nexus

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Goon Matchmaker posted:

How angry is Verizon going to be with me if I use LTE and tether to my desktop via USB? I came home to no internet because the job I quit today decided to cancel my internet last night and Comcast are being annoying pricks about simply doing a service transfer.

Don't abuse it they won't notice I'm guessing.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Doctor Butts posted:

I think I know the answer but I just want to make sure:

I am able to upgrade my phone but pretty much everything is 4g these days. I assume that when I upgrade, I will lose my unlimited data plan? I currently use 4+ gb a month (mostly from google music streaming... i think) and I'm afraid of paying out the butt.

Actually, that and with how expensive phones are (ones that I like, anyway- I think the highest I could go is the droid razr for 149.99, and that's a stretch) are the only reasons why I don't want to upgrade. Looks like I'll be sticking with the Incredible until it dies.

Another question: Why is it that amazonwireless says its only going to cost 99.99 to upgrade to a galaxy nexus on a single plan, but if I'm a family plan its going to cost 229.99? I'm not getting two phones!

You keep unlimited data

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

BlackCircle posted:

So Galaxy Nexus owners, is the phone as awesome as all the reviews make it out to be? I'm thinking of picking one up today since I like the big screen and HD screen. As long as the battery life doesn't suck compared to my Thunderbolt it should be better in every way right?

I really like mine. I had one have a charge port go tits up. But the replacements been solid and the other ran fine. Battery is OK. Its not super but I can make it through a day.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

slovach posted:

If I have unlimited 3g will I get grandfathered into a 4g plan when I upgrade or am I going to end up paying even more yet? I think 4g is my only hope.

It was fine when I got my phone, but 3g is pretty much useless now. It's incredibly temperamental and movement seems to gently caress it even worse. I can't even stream music while out on a run. My latest speed test after an attempt? Almost 3000 ping and 17 kbit/s down. :downs:

I used to stream no problem while driving (as in a year ago) but now unless the planets are aligned or I'm using it at a stupid time, it is basically non functional. A friend confirms the same thing and that it's not just me. I'm like 20 minutes from NYC so it's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere.

what the hell

You'll keep your unlimited data.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

bull3964 posted:

I would like an agent to look me in the eye and tell me they are going to risk losing a contract re-up over $30.

The fee is utter bullshit, especially now that they've made $299 the new pricepoint for top of the line phones.

Considering the removal of new every two, renewing a contract on Verizon has jumped almost $100 in the past two years. Explain to me again why I'm paying Verizon for the privilege of being locked into a contract with them?

Because its 6 bucks cheaper than ATT and Sprint/Tmobile is garbage for a lot of people.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

bull3964 posted:

I didn't say leave, I said re-up.

They hate having people off-contract because that person can leave at any time. If you are off contract for any more than a month they start tossing offers at you left and right. Might as well expense with the bullshit and waive the fee upfront.

If I go over to a Verizon store, pick out a phone, have them start the process of ringing it up and then say "there's a $30 upgrade fee", you can't tell me they are going to let me walk out the door without doing anything about it.

If its a corp store they wont care just like we dont really care about retaining customer at a retail level for AT&T.

Dont get me wrong, Reps care about your experience, but upgrade fees are just part of the process. And honestly, Its not hard to box the phone back up and say have a nice day.

Really, Id just call customer service about it and complain, get a credit from retentions later and call it a day. Theres no sense is stressing over it when theres a department purely to give out credits and save customers.

And no Corp LOVES customers out of contract, Its pure profit at that point. If you arnt paying them right now you will later when you realize every other carrier is the same way and at least you're used to the way big red does things.

To be honest, I'm actually shocked verizon had the balls to roll out 30$ fees after AT&T raised theres. Should of kept it off to look like good guys.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

MeinGott posted:

Total Data Used : 2.001GB/ 4.000

My billing period does end today so perhaps it will be different tomorrow.

Nope you got your unlimited removed

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

MeinGott posted:

This is why you make sure you know what is going on when you mess with your phone contract!

My old number is still the one that is considered the contract owner. My new number is just a member of the contract. I can't even log in with my old number to check poo poo out on the website :(

I'm wondering if since my old number is still there if I can get it switched to my new phone and have all of my poo poo. I still don't know why the guy there had me change my number.

e: tried to get a temp password texted to my phone but i think it is going to try and send it to the old number instead of re-routing it to be sent to my new number which is what we set up at the Verizon store. This is all very lame and not fun. I'm starting to think the guy at the store hosed up and wasn't thinking because what I can tell if I had never had my number changed I'd still have my unlimited data right?

He was being lazy. Thats the only reason there could be.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

MeinGott posted:

What a twonk. I hope he is there because it'd make it easier to deal with him since I already have rather than messing around with someone else.

Heres to hoping he didnt strip your plan down on the other line and he can just swap the equip over. :)

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

metachronos posted:

I have a droid incredible 2 and the volume rocker is hosed up. I can turn the volume down but not up. I know I can make an insure claim on it and a VZW employee on another forum told me I would probably get traded up to a Rezound since the INC2 is EOL.

Really want to since I don't think I can get bumped to a galaxy s3 when they come out and Verizon isn't getting the one x. Can anyone confirm that I can do this and is it a good idea?

Do the process at phoneclaim.com and see what they offer. You have a chance to back out before accepting.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

metachronos posted:

Apparently my phone is still under the 1yr manufacturer warranty soo...

So call and ask. You mentioned insurance.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Tedious_Bastard posted:

Why would I lie about my screen time, and why would leaving my phone in my pocket while it drains the battery make me dumb as hell? The GN is notorious for waking up while not in use and destroying batteries.

Unless you mean I was dumb as hell to buy a Galaxy Nexus in the first place, or replace it twice and hope I got a good one. Why is it so hard for you, and other people on this forum, to admit that the Verizon GN isn't all it's cracked up to be and has major issues?

EDIT: Here's a screenshot from earlier in the night, my screen on time at this point at 18 minutes.

I've been lucky, I love mine.
My first one, sadly had a charging port flake out. But the new one is just as solid as the first which is near perfect. My only complaints the touch screen input weirdness (Not responding to multitouch sometimes). But whatever, I dont play games enough to care.

It makes me sad seeing so many bad experiences. I really love my phone.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

adebisi lives posted:

So I'm eligible for an upgrade and I'm stuck between the galaxy nexus and the razr maxx. From what I've read the razr has better build quality and an awesome battery but its stuck in android update limbo for who knows how long. On the other hand the nexus has the latest software, a bigger screen, but it feels a bit flimsier it sounds like the battery/reception is kinda poo poo. So yea, I have no idea what to get, any input would be greatly appreciated.

If the maxx would of been out when I bought my nexus, It would of been a much harder choice for me. I love my nexus, Had very little issues (1 RMA, Charge port stopped working, but Red overnighted a new one, so whatever), I do still deal with the multitouch dead spots thing, so playing some games is really loving annoying when it bugs out. You can sometimes get it back by flipping the screen off then back on, but some games wont go back to landscape and break. If you're huge into mobile gaming id personally knowing this would of gone maxx. But really, I dont game on my phone, so it dont really effect my actual usage of the phone. :)

If verizons warranty/insurance sucked, I would of returned it and gone maxx. Im still on the fence as I have an upgrade sitting again and am eyeing a maxx myself. But I just really love my phone.

Hope that helps. Its a bit of a ramble, But its just so hard to express how much I really do love my nexus. But i'm also in the industry for this stuff and I dont mind small bugs because the mass of the devices out there have pretty crappy home launches and dialers. They all seem to feel 2001 still and its annoying. I realize I could just root, rom, or just simply replace the launcher, grab a dialer, etc and make it whatever I want. With my nexus I didnt have to do anything. It just all looks pretty good, only has a few tiny things thats annoying, and its 4.0 that isnt broken.

I guess what im sayin, If you dont mind being a beta tester, dealing with delayed updates because of the carrier/google nonsense, and pay for insurance or whatever. Just go nexus. Its alot of fun unless you're a picky rear end in a top hat (Or really do end up getting a few bad back to back, it happens, been there), but for all the ones that dont suck, I really think all of us are having a super time with it.

These are my opinions. No fact sheet data or anything, just from my purchase in dec til now.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 7, 2012

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

stormrider posted:

I really hope this makes it out before the data plan change

Me too, I really want a phone I can get a whole real day of use on without having to plugin twice. Love my gnex but kills the battery.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

ElwoodCuse posted:

Ugh. So I guess I should just get the Razr Maxx now? I was going to wait for the Fighter/HD but between this poo poo and my Droid X being too old and too slow, I guess I might as well. Right now on our family share me, my brother, and my sister all have the $30 unlimited, and my parents don't have/don't want smartphones. So it would go from costing $90 for unlimited (although I think this is really 5 gigs, no?) to what, $100 for all 3 of us to share 10 gigs?

Same boat, Im thinking im going razr maxx. I want to believe the guys with S3s saying they get maxx battery life, but I dont know if I can buy it. Plus those same guys dont totally bitch about the gnex, But its the only gripe on the gnex I have because I live on my phone. Well and quality control, but whatever.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

JayKay posted:

With ICS finally rolling out to the Maxx, I have to admit I'm highly tempted to pick one up to replace/go with my Gnex.

Doing the very same. Stoked, Hoping to order tonight.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

JayKay posted:

I'm probably going to go the used Ebay/Craigslist route. We do have a upgrade left over on our account but I really don't want to renew a line since my contract is up in December and I'm really not sure if we're going to stick around with VZW after all the stuff with data.

Yeah but think about it this way, You'll keep your data for those 2 years so who cares. I've got the family educated about no more contracts and everyone says the same thing "ok, whatever, its cheaper than us losing unlimited".

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
For those who arnt getting it, Clear Data for the google services app. It forced mine after saying "no update available" 5 times in a row.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Dickeye posted:

Define "equivalent" (smartphone, obviously, but what are the odds it'll be a shitbag vs being halfway decent), and will I need to be an authorized user on the account if I want to do it?

e: I just remembered, we were about a week shy of getting another upgrade when I got the Gnex, which means there's still one on the account. Worse comes to worst, I'll have them reactivate my old dumbphone and upgrade to a new one.

They will overnight you a new gnex. Its under warranty and you have insurance.

Calm down and call warranty.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

clamiam45 posted:

Man, these guys are just so slimy. However I'm too satisfied with my price of service, coverage, and new Galaxy to switch carriers. Maybe in the long term staying with Verizon is a devil's pact, but right now it's too comfortable.

What phone is that?
What Rom is it on?

How about real details please. That seems excessive.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Drifter287 posted:

So I managed to crack the screen on my Galaxy Nexus. I was at the beach and had it in my bag, wrapped in a shirt, but I guess some sand must have gotten in there at some point? I thought it was a scratch at first, but it's gotten bigger over the last two days and now the goes across the entire screen.

I have insurance, but that's a $100 deductible and you don't even get a brand new phone. I've never met someone who needed just one refurb from Verizon once they went down that path. I think my sister and I collectively went through five or six Droid Xs once we started the refurb dance. Apparently Samsung will do repairs but they charge $160+ and there's a two week turn around. What's my least lovely option?

The refurb will still be under verizon warranty.

Ive had good success with verizons refurbs.

Mileage may very, But Id just pay the 100 bucks and move on. Your current one was eventually going to gently caress up anyways because you know, samsung etc.

My 4th one (yup) seems to be ok on jelly bean, But im daily driving my maxx now, so whatever. But its a "refurb" and its been solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Roundboy posted:

I'm about to ship my old phone back now, and now you have me paranoid.

The phone is perfect, just going in because of a radio issue, and it I'm taking pics of it anyway

Take photos and video of you boxing it up and the condition of the device before it has been taped up. Film the taping.

Saved my rear end once or twice.

• Locked thread