Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/25/gingerbread-finally-coming-to-droid-x-friday-droid-2-and-pro-to/

Droid X finally for real getting Gingerbread update this Friday

EDIT: Motherfuck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Droid X Gingerbread update should be available now, I was able to pull it last night :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AlexDeGruven posted:

The problem for most people that I've been talking to about it, is that the event and rumors (and the strange new cases showing up at AT&T stores) made it feel like a revolutionary change was coming up (think original iPhone to iPhone 3G), and then when the announcement came down, what they got was an evolutionary change (think iPhone 3G to 3GS).

The hardware inside last year's case and behind last year's screen is pretty impressive, but without a design change, people felt like they weren't getting much.
Personally I think the iPhone 4 has the best form factor of any phone on the market so I'm more than happy with them keeping it the same :)

• Locked thread