Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE
This may not be the right thread for this, but I have a Thunderbolt and I love the Scenes that HTC included with it. Is there anywhere I can go to download more? There's only 6 on my phone but I would think that people must have made more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

You might not want to use all seven screens.
You might want different backgrounds for different situations.
You might want a different set of quick contacts on the screen (and not show, say, clients or your boss when you're out with friends).
You might want to experiment with a layout, but not have to completely recreate the old one if you decide to revert.

This is pretty much it. I need a different set of shortcuts when I'm at work, when I'm at work and on call, when I'm home and on call, when I'm home and not on call, etc. Having more scenes to mess with and modify is a lot easier than starting from scratch and making changes to them depending on whether I'm on call or not. Once 2.3.4 is out I'll probably dump a custom ROM on it to try it out and get access to some of the user created scenes if there's no more official ones just to make my life easier.

• Locked thread