Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

bull3964 posted:

Well, I wouldn't want to since LTE is around here, but at the same time I don't see any compelling LTE options from Verizon right now.

The Thunderbolt is mostly nice, but you can tell it was a last generation design held up by the inclusion of LTE. No higher resolution screen and the same processor we've been seeing for awhile.

The Charge is a Fascinate with an upgraded screen, LTE, and under the Droid brand name so it at least loses Bing. Other than that, it's a non-starter. It's also Samsung and not the "we're trying to change" Samsung either.

The LG Revolution isn't even a with Google device.

Okay, I agree with most of this review, what is the estimated wait time until the next group of LTE phones comes out? Targa around the middle of the summer? Later? No one can guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Is the Droid Turbo and the Galaxy Note Edge the hot new phone on Verizon for a while? I just became eligible for a upgrade and my company will reimburse me for a new phone (up to $200) so I want to max it as much as possible.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Abu Dave posted:

I wish you could actually do something useful with Smart Reward points. Sitting on a cache of 100k :(

Edit: Crap never mind, I just realized I am confusing Version Fios rewards and Verizon Wireless rewards.

How is the Galaxy S6 on Verizon?

BexGu fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Apr 17, 2015

• Locked thread