Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casual Racist
Aug 5, 2004

Repeat after me: I am not a pleasure unit.
I just upgraded to a Nexus through Amazon, the only downside is you have to keep the phone activated on your number for at least 6 months or you have to pay a $250 ETF to Amazon, but other than that it's the same as with Verizon. I got to keep my unlimited data with no problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Racist
Aug 5, 2004

Repeat after me: I am not a pleasure unit.

Ciabatta posted:

You have to keep the plan for at least 6 months. The phone you have on your plan shouldn't matter.

Well I just glanced it over but here is what Amazon says,

"When you purchase your device with service from AmazonWireless.com, we automatically pass along an instant discount from the carrier to you. This discount has been provided to you based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, or extend an existing, line of service for this device with the carrier, and (b) maintain this service in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If you do not activate or extend a line of service in connection with this device, or if your service is canceled/disconnected before 181 consecutive days, AmazonWireless.com will charge you $250 per device, plus applicable taxes."

• Locked thread