Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Rudager posted:

That's the amazing thing about speculation like this, who knows what the gently caress will happen to it in the next hour/day/month/year?

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tell them my story, my daughter! Dont let them forget meeeeeee.

-Underdog.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The gently caress, it's back up to $18. SELL the ones I was BUYING! :confused:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Buying in at 27? That's way past ground floor.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

People are anime lemmings?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sadly there doesnt seem to be a way to short sell bitcoins. OH WELL.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The live ticker is showing a price of $0. Time for infinite bitcoins.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Drone_Fragger are you killing the bitcoin again?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is the person selling the info for BTC or USD, this is important!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Saw 300+ new responses when I woke up. I was expecting another 'I made $1000 off bitcoins' :smug: post. This is just so much more amazing. :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How the gently caress are they going to reverse the trades if most of the coins on mtgox have been shifted off the site already?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What happened to that guy who wrote that giant article saying he was betting it all on bitcoin? I think it was published on the friday before the first crash?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bitcoins hit the front page news here. Looks like the allegations are being taken seriously.

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/secret-money-abc-virtual-currency-racket-probe-20110623-1ggp6.html

quote:

ABC in racket probe
Misconduct case after IT worker reportedly drags public broadcaster into secret currency racket used by criminals.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The-Mole posted:

There's a fat guy wandering around still on the stream.

http://onlyonetv.com/?page_id=178

Thrilling footage of a pile of blank dvds at the moment.

slinkimalinki posted:

The Future Crimes Institute is on the case!

I missed that! 20 years of experience in FUTURE CRIMES.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We've already hit peak laughs per bitcoin. It's just a slow tumble to the bottom now. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That goddamn rats tail the gent in front of the camera is sporting gets me every time I look at that video.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Been in a funk all week since the Malatora thread dried up and there was no new crazy coming out of the forums, but holy poo poo this thread delivered in spades today. :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh come on, those guys dont even have the Mason gang tags.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I love how everyone speaks like that after signing up, thinking that it's some sort of forum in-joke.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Holy crap Wafflehound. How much was your profit in BTC anyway?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yesterday, Disruptor finds out, after 6 years of lurking, that you can buy avatars after he gets a pony av.

Today, welp.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Speaking of ponies, is PinkiePie still posting? The bitforums wont come up for me.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh dear, what prompted that? Or was it just a cumulation of all the events of the last week?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hungry Gerbil posted:

She looks like she is in her mid-twenties. Asian women look on average ten years younger than they are.

This is pretty much true. I've got a friend who is still getting carded at age 30+. Still, that is not a pretty pairing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Man, slow news day for Bitcoin. Comedy value is crashing, sell sell sell!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hahahahah, he's left the default messages on. http://www.thebitcardstore.com/

quote:

Sales Message Goes Here

Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What a scam! The only payment option is in fiat currency!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh god, it's Bruce all over again. You feel sorry for the guy, he seems like a hapless dumbass, then you peel it back further and all the loving crazy starts pouring out. YOU'D THINK I'D HAVE LEARNED BY THIS POINT.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Boys isnt really damning considering it's just synonymous with twinks, as opposed to men, bears, etc. What's got me scratching my head is why the hell there are so many furries being sucked into the bitcoin trap.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

HighClassSwankyTime posted:

Before I forget, here's a photo of a lovely coffee table if you're still unaware what kind of total pervert Rassah is. :nws: http://i.imgur.com/UQqrY.jpg :nms:

See this is the kind of stuff you should lead with.

Wait, doesnt he live with his parents? :gonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well dont hold back now, throw that poo poo at us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah, there's a reason people get kicked out of their housing situations.