Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Lolie posted:

Atlas is getting huffy about someone wanting a refund from him. I love seeing Atlas get huffy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37953.0

This thread man....

Atlas posted:

It is not a simple request. In fact, it makes things very complicated. You are basically making it look like you exhausted all methods of reaching me and now you have resorted to making calls in public. It makes me look bad! It's detrimental and rude. They went unheeded for good reason: I don't live on the forums.

*posts 6 times in an hour, in one thread*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Grathuln2 posted:

Take Gold for instance, currently valued at $1858.60 per ounce. This value is based only on the idea that it's the safe option in an economic crisis, but why?

You're forgetting gold has actual practical uses in things like electronics.