Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Catalonia posted:

No Trolling Please. XD

Edit: Sigh, I miss chat. :( Freaking out on anti-psychotic medications and telling chat how I was like the girl Jesus, those were the days am I right? Then stupid Bruce took my godlike mod powers away...

Everyone remember that the primary tool of a scammer is to control communication so that marks will not hear anything other than what the scammer wants them to hear. Do your best to not let this happen.

I lost track of how many times bruce banned me from chatroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Catalonia posted:

I definitely only banned people for outright trolling or bad language after I warned them. They railroaded me on that whole "Press 1 if you follow the teachings of Christ" deal that I never actually banned anyone for.

Bruce told me to keep out the potty language and I did. He got what I offered. I knew drat well everybody in chat was from SA cuz I was too lol.

Oh I know this as I was there. My post is more of a general comment about anything Bruce does. He must not establish any place he feels safe to continue scamming. Although, the number of websites that Ed is setting up including dodgy bitcoin wallet sites is terrible.

Greyhawk posted:

So all we have to do to sabotage this forum is to flood every thread with our declarations of undying love for Brucie?

There is nothing wrong with loving Bruce to the point where the signal to noise ratio is intolerable.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Lolie posted:

It's funny seeing him post this now when I reflect on his past opinions regarding Bitcoins and how everyone would embrace the concept just because.

It's funny seeing him post.

So what this boils down to is that bitcoins are a PR abortion and he suggesting adding PR spin to fix the image. The thing is what he's suggesting is a short leap from eliminating bitcoins from the payment process so you can pay directly in the currency of your choice. You can even avoid using the mtgox ponzi scheme.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Pleads posted:

This IS the Bitcoin community we're talking about...

I think there's a reason why people only checked this with a QR code app rather than something that would send money. I was surprised the QR code worked at all.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

[Edit 2] - Haha... the site is completely dead.

If you make a forum they will come. In this case the majority of the members are trolls waiting for someone to troll.

Unless Bruce advertise's it no one is going to use the forum. Another dumb idea just like onlyonetv.