Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
What did I just watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

spidoman posted:

Free market journalism if you will.

The invisible hand of the free market will make this less awkward.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

theflyingorc posted:

This. This is the face of Bitcoin.

This alone was worth joining the stream for. Miracle that I lasted long enough to see it.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
2:00am GMT... I'm sorely tempted.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Devian666 posted:

Remember that once this all burns out we need to get in on the ground floor of the bitcoin V2.0. Nothing would be better than making GBS threads up the market for a few laughs.

I don't know, it's fun as hell just watching the magic happen on its own.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Atlas is my favourite person. I hope he's in the next stream's chat.

I think it's great that they NEVER STOP STREAMING, because it's highly likely that it's because they can't figure out how to stop.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
There's an embedded irc at the bottom there that wasn't there around episode 6/7, that seems to work. Don't know why they need two chats though.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Furious Mittens posted:

The BitCoin Show starts in about 30 minutes. Will there be as much hilarity and man gullets as yesterday!? Tune in to find out!

http://onlyonetv.com/?page_id=178

Hold onto your butt(coin)s!

The chat window is displaying an error message for me at the moment.

EDIT: there we go, working now.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Gutcruncher posted:

This will be my first time watching live too. Im gonna be mad if I dont get to see some Demo Mode for myself.

The chat says they've fixed it, sorry dude. Either that or be prepared for THREE TIMES the demo mode going by all the cameras.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

VERY MISLEADING

Like the start time for this show... :negative:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Gutcruncher posted:

You can tell their professional, because they waited until an hour and a half after the scheduled time before running hardware tests and figuring out how to get it all to work.

And I really don't think they are anywhere near close to starting.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Ayn Rand learns how to make a skype call ITT

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
At least they seem to being paying some attention to quality control now. Framing the shots and working on the cinematography and everything.

tutu posted:

Wait 24/7 studio cam? Does that mean this is on all day everyday

yes, it's mostly dead air though.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
So it seems they're not coming out at all for the rest of today. Tune in now for 24h chairwatch.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Just as I log out and about to leave, ACTION!

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Oh man I missed a falling phone, except for the Duke call that would have been the most exciting thing to happen to bitcoins in the previous couple of hours of the stream.

gninjagnome posted:

There's a thread on the bitcoin forums with a poll on which exchange you will be using. MtGox still has 39%!! I can't dispute logic like this:

I'm totally going to stick with the guys that hosed everything up because I know they'd never do that to me again!

Yeah I've seen quite a lot of people with that attitude. I think they can really make their free market work with a "Better the devil you know" attitude.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
It's great how they're taking down more and more login options for the chat instead of properly moderating it.

I might have to make a Twitter account especially.

e:If I sign in with Facebook is it going to show my real name and display pic?

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

rcman50166 posted:

Maybe we will get a glance of Bruce going to the bathroom.

There will be lots of going to the bathroom. Seriously, every five minutes someone's flushing something.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Nice one, it's working :hfive:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Snark posted:

Minnesota's "No Texting while Driving" Law

It is illegal for drivers to read/compose/send text messages and emails, or access the Internet using a wireless device while the vehicle is in motion or a part of traffic —including stopped in traffic or at a traffic light.

Just been banned for trying to share this information with Bruce. Why, Bruce? :(

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

The plight of a generation. :911:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Millstone posted:

is that you?

Nah I was one of the ones posting under BitcoinsPlusPlus because of the lack of chatroll login. I'm just following along now.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

PhatGayKid needs better fitting clothes.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Please say this is one of the real guys, I'm dropping in and out and got no sound, but this is great.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

CaptainViolence posted:

I couldn't either for a few minutes, but then it just worked all of a sudden. I think the IP bans are temporary.

I got banned back on episode six or something, next day I could get back in so I think that's right.

Hopefully Twitter login will be back soon anyway because gently caress.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
I stop following the thread for about a day due to ~real life~

Big mistake. Now I know what it's like to not have a loving clue what's going on :qq:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Good Citizen posted:

Nothing special happened in the last 24 hours besides some laughing at the incompetency of OnlyOneTV. What's important now is the schedule of upcoming events:

(times in PST)
8pm tonite - MTgox goes back online. Bitcoin failure imminent
11pm tomorrow - Al Jazeera as guests on OnlyOneTV (maybe?)
11pm Saturday - Mom appears as a guest on OnlyOneTV

Cheers. That's not so bad then, I've quite a glut of laughing at OnlyOne these past few days, so as long as I didn't miss the return of Mom or something like that.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Atlas has been one of my favourite people in this whole debacle, I think I'm going to have to check this out.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Our relationship is such that we're trusted to help decorate OnlyOne's office.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
ANDROID INVASION :black101:

In any other context those intros would look shoddy. As it is, this is next level professionalism.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

ClosedBSD posted:

You missed Dr. Ed's frugality show

(He has a degree in Savings!)

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Good Citizen posted:

e: oh god, he said very misleading. I can't breathe

Same, that was funny as gently caress.

Goddamnit Bruce , you're making it so hard to dislike Bitcoin.

e: He just KEEPS SAYING IT.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Patter Song posted:

Will this be available to rewatch later? I'm missing Bruce v. AJE!

They upload the shows to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogwrap

e:beaten

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
He's throwing his notes around, breathing heavily, sneaking in our own in-jokes in live broadcasts and going through his checklist of people who have spoken out against bitcoin.

He's finally snapped :ohdear:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Good Citizen posted:

Bruce Wagner is posting in that thread too! Nice

I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. :allears:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

theflyingorc posted:

You dummies don't post things related to SA we're going to get caught and it won't be anywhere near as fun.

I've just seen someone link to the front page Bitcoin article. Although I think they must know by now, surely?

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Bruce is talking about setting up another channel dedicated to the 24/7 stream, that they can use on the go from a laptop without getting in the way of the broadcasting. Or something.

Basically, we might get to go to Meze Grill.

e:

We're mobile!

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

bosschair posted:

Is this the view out their window? Does this help any Manhattanites locate the office precisely? Or do we already know the studio address?

I don't think it's particularly secret information or anything. I think it's on 5th Ave if I remember right.

He's just said that people wander in all the time looking for other floors, so anyone nearby could just goonrush the place if they wanted. And they should, because that would be brilliant.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
This is tense. That guy seems to potentially be a bit of a trouble guest and things don't seem to be going smoothly.

Come on, Bruce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
A drug-addled middle-aged gay composer discovers existentialism... LIVE :pcgaming: