Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
El Goatherd
Jun 25, 2005

hate is art

Angela Christine posted:

Meh. Right now, today, I'd take a million bitcoins. I can probably get at least a few hundred for them before they bottom out, and I have no where to keep a goat.

Breeding goats is definitely a more reliable way to make bucks than bitcoins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Goatherd
Jun 25, 2005

hate is art
Two weeks ago I'd never have imagined that I could be so entertained by a forum about digital nerdmoney. Thanks Bitcoin!

El Goatherd
Jun 25, 2005

hate is art

ClosedBSD posted:

Not just slim jims, but a currency backed completely by dried meat?

http://bitjerky.com/

Today I will strike a blow against oppressive government regulation by purchasing an unidentified meat-smelling object from some anonymous basement-dwelling nerd on the internet and putting it in my mouth.

El Goatherd
Jun 25, 2005

hate is art

duck monster posted:

Ayn rand definately DID want to have a state.

Well obviously. If there was no state she wouldn't have been able to get her welfare monies.

El Goatherd
Jun 25, 2005

hate is art
Quick someone point out the UK population is 5 times smaller than the US and ask him to re-do the figures.