Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Frank Serpico
Aug 8, 2005

Oh man, it's total gridlock!!

Videodrome posted:

Ill give you 21 million bitcoins for that!
(but you will have to wait until 2040 since that many wont exist until then)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Serpico
Aug 8, 2005

Oh man, it's total gridlock!!

Jabbu posted:

Well, I finally came to my senses and completely sold out of my conservative investment portfolio and decided to embrace the future by buying cutting edge technology to mine for Bitcoins. I spared no expense. 5 minutes after activation the heat became so extreme that my rig began to melt through the floor. I tried to get close but the heat coming off of it was actually evaporating the paint off my walls. It continued to melt and liquify the earth underneath my house until it eventually hit my well and began to instantly evaporate the water. My girlfriend got a bit too close and sublimated and there was some evidence that some of the carbon in the air fused into neon. Do I regret my purchase...well, no step to liberty and riches are without their sacrifices or missteps. Thank you Bitcoin.

Edit: I also suffered brain damage.

Did you get any coins out of all that?!