Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

duck monster posted:

She also approved of those governments invading and killing people from what she dubbed "savage" cultures like muslims or american indians.

Just as a side-note: I'm always mystified how the genocide, destruction of knowledge/culture, and atrocity western europeans commit always seems to get a free pass in judgements of 'savagery.'

Fitting though because I basically view Ayn Rand as a savage.

Edit: I was being rhetorical. But to anyone with half a brain it's patently obvious that accusations of savagery are just a sick joke - that's why I keep getting mystified by how many people fall for the bullshit.
VVVVV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

rcman50166 posted:

rediculous

Sorry to derail for a moment, but it's uncanny how many people misspell this word, even with browsers all having built in spell checks. :sigh:

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

My brother recently brought my attention to the latest drama in all this and holy poo poo. This is amazing. I am sorta glad I didn't pay attention to it 'till now because getting all of it frontloaded at once instead of a slow trickle just makes me laugh madly.

Great detective work, guys. :)

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

How dare people smear Bruce's good reputation with his own words and with what is on public legal record. :colbert:

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

A lot of the Bitcoiners seem to think that there's someone pulling the troll strings and organizing regiments of SA troll armies and whatnot. You'd think they'd understand the concept of a decentralized system.

Gahahaha.

SA's userbase when it comes to trolling and internet detective work is in many ways a perfect example of free market forces at work. We're totally decentralized, yeah.

Thanks for pointing that out though - you'd think a bunch of bitcoin lolbertarians would spot exactly the sort of thing they praise basically coming after them for being morons. But of course, they don't see that precisely because they are morons.