Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Goddammit Simeon you rear end in a top hat. Ginn was not here nearly long enough :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Jedit posted:

Remind me how they explained the Battle of Antarctica?

Probably a gas leak?

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

Rhyno posted:

If you can split a wormhole to two gates can you copy whatever you toss through?

It would, but Ancient engineers knew this would happen and fracture the universe or something, so they programmed a failsafe such that each gate would only get half of the input.

I mean come on why would you walk into a wormhole that splits? Nobody would ever do that. You can tell just by glancing at the ripple pattern, this isn't rocket science.