Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Loved SG-1, liked Atlantis, but couldn't watch Universe past the first 3 episodes.

Does it get any better? Or any more Stargate-y? I'm thinking of picking it up as one of my summer shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

I enjoyed the Ori arc. Yeah seasons 9-10 of SG-1 weren't as good as the older ones, but it was still a lot of fun. And I thought Vala was a pretty cool character.

Plus the super awesome episodes of possessed Daniel kidnapping O'Neill for some FUN FUN FUN! The banter between them that episode was hilarious.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

I liked the first Weir. :colbert:

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

Mu Zeta posted:

They should have replaced her with Todd

This is the best idea.