Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Why are we spoiling summons? Oh well.

Kujata/Kjata was pretty terrible. If the baddie absorbed fire OR ice OR lightning, they absorbed the whole attack. There were way too many instances when casting it would actually help the enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I thought it was 1/35th of a soldier. Like, one of his feet, or something.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Tempest815 posted:

You mean that if you wait in line at six flags you'll fall dead and you HAVE TO CUT THE LINE?

Because if you said that things would make much more sense to me

For confused people: Brazilians have a reputation in America for going to amusement parks and cutting lines en-mass. Cutting lines is a pretty big no-no here (some people react like you cut them off in traffic), and can get you thrown out of the park outright if you're flagrant enough about it.

Then you see, like, 20 Brazilians cut straight to the front.

What Tempest815 is suggesting is that there's a myth that, if you are in a line for too long at Six Flags, an amusement park, you will die. So, you have to cut ahead of others to save your life.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Death Priest posted:

Personally, I thought Ester was a robot. I can't really explain why and just now realized that I have no good reason to believe that.

Hey, I thought she was a robot too!

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Doc Uzuki posted:

Wait, what, you think Vincent is Sephiroth's dad or something?

You, sir, are in for a TREAT

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Hey, did anyone else ever just get screwed during the battle arena? Like, the first roulette was nothing but "Break all materia", the second was nothing but "break relics", the third was all "break weapon", fourth was ban items, then tiny, then... well, I never got past that.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

The White Dragon posted:

I dunno, I forget whether it was that great or not. I do remember savestating myself to 100 jumps (and not one more, of course, which had me making GBS threads myself wondering if I'd be stuck at 99 forever), but I can't remember what whatever it is that you get actually does.

I know that wearing the Super Suit with the attack scarf (won by hitting 30 consecutive jumps in Super Jump, I think) makes you so fast that, when you fight the bonus boss, you act before the boss's in-fight monologue.

Left Ventricle posted:

Doesn't that give you resistance to the "hidden" element?

Wait what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
You call Ungarmax the best limit ever, but there isn't a picture or gif of it. Did you accidentally leave it out?

• Locked thread