Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
FF7 also doesn't mind the fourth wall sometimes.

The entire Beginner's Hall is Cloud directly referring to game mechanics, and he's aware of things like save points and the (huh) finger (what the hell) that points out where he is on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Counterpoint:
FF2 is so annoying any meager sense of accomplishment is buried under the mountain of disappointment.

Actually it's a goofy trip if you turn it into goo, but the problem there is how you do so is completely unintuitive.

I ain't talking about characters punching themselves in their faces. That's like babby's first FF2 exploit and it actually sucks. Using two shields but otherwise being nude, yeah, that's the ticket.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Dr Pepper posted:

In the first place, the way the game's EXP curve works exclusively using 3 characters will make them, at most, 2 or 3 levels about the average. Which is insignificant compared to the effects of keeping a character updated on equipment.

I like numbers.

It takes about 400,000 experience to get a FFXII character to level 37. It takes around 800,000 to get them to level 45. At level 37 Vaan has around 1,500 HP, 132 MP, and 43/36/37/29 in his other stats. At 45 this is 2,000 HP, 161 MP, and 47/40/40/30 in his stats.

This is in vanilla and I can't find IZJS numbers but I doubt it changed these besides already tripling MP whereas vanilla makes you get three mist charges first.

Let's take for example hitting a 20-defense enemy with my favorite little baby, the 90-attack Deathbringer. And assume Vaan is naked besides the sword because Dalmasca summers get hot and the Seeq show off their goods anyway.

The formula for smacking something with a sword is

code:
[ATK x RANDOM(1~1.125) - DEF] x [1 + STR x (Lv+STR)/256]  
The level 37 calc gets us 962 damage floor. The level 45 calc has 1206.

So basically you'd have to say 500 HP and 240 more damage is more valuable than having useful backup, because it takes the same total EXP to have a level 45 character as it would to have two level 37 ones. This might hold in vanilla where everyone can be a master white mage while still smacking something with a Deathbringer, but IZJS divides character roles so leveling all six is probably better in the long run. FF12 is really linear in its stat growths, too. 31-32 gives Penelo about 40 HP, and 81-82 gives Penelo about 50 HP. So, the further you get, the less and less that level bonus you'd have matters as each individual level comprises less and less of a character's total stats.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Tengames posted:

Yeah but I wouldn't be surprised people didn't figure that out because you'd think it would go like a ranking system where a A would be a better then a B. Add in the randomness of that sometimes actually happening and you have a very hard to figure out system.

If you can actually find cards that hit A and B you probably know how things work since you're in the flying/dead pepper part of H&C.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Last time we defeated two important foes: Shinra, experience gain.

Disc 3 is a wonderful time to be low level because nothing will ever force you to gain levels ever again. The final levels for the cast are 7, 27, 29, 29, 29, 30, 31. The average is...

26!

The 30 and 31 break normal LLG convention, that no one goes above 29, but with Taft staying level 7 something had to break somewhere. I'll probably take her with me to the final battles to make up for it.

"I couldn't understand a word they were saying and everyone gazed a their shoes."

Bone Village! Now that we're in Disc 3 we can get some goodies for... some reason!

rear end!

Considering I can casually grab the Venus Gospel this is mildly outdated.

Ok there we go.

I use it to make massive amounts of restoratives in seconds instead of minutes. My justification is that if I steal one more Ether I'll puke blood.

Enemy Skill #4. It's missed the chances the other 3 had to get spells so it'll get to be sad & alone.

Anyway I sell 98 ethers. If I sold all 99 I'd have to steal one more and puke blood.

Then I dupe the guy's greens so I can get the Hella Money.

With this I buy more stables so I can finally put those chocobos I caught way back when Cloud was in a wheelchair talking about malfunded gnostic giant robots to use.

And I shove large numbers of my ill-obtained vegetables down the throats of my serially-named birds.

Finally I no longer need to save money!!

Theoretically I could get all those Hero Drinks and Megalixirs from Chocobo Racing. In practice who the gently caress wants to do that??

So the competition isn't a big deal around here.

Mostly because my birds can run for weeks straight.

I take GP from the early races then I never use it for anything iirc.

My goal with the first two is just Rank B.

Don't really need to get these guys to S to have chromababies.

See?

Heh. Heh.

Then I make him a superbird.

After a hojillion resets I get a green chocobo the opposite sex of the blue one.

The chocoplan is actually really hosed up, if you can't tell.

Goodbye GoodM1 your son and daughter will continue your bloodline.

She needs to become strongth too, so that the end result can win races.

Not much faster, but daaamn her stamina capped.

It takes 10 battles for chocobos to get over the rigor of childbirth and for children to become adults. This counts running away, so between every step CLOUD and friends get scared of elephants.

I'm glad getting the blue and green birds right is the only really random part of this, though the last two birds can still end up not hued properly.

Getting to supergod master race levels helps though.

And thank gently caress all these nuts are steals so I never have to gain EXP to get the higher level birds.

And hence, Nugget, the pinnacle of birds.

Nugget is capable of traversing the oceans. Heh, that's showing up that punk Jesus, who could only walk on seas.

In fact she can walk on all terrain except for Sephiroth-based craters.

:twisted:

And I guess this too.

Well this can't hurt either.

Knights of the Round costs so much Yuckerella can barely cast it.

Well I can fix that since I'm rich now.

Furthermore, Nugget is superavian at racing. Let's skip to the part where I get mad at drops.

gently caress! The single thing I want here is Sneak Attack.

drat this is technically how I'd get my high-end restoratives and afford a lot of poo poo so I just cut the middleman (the middleman being many, many, many more races).

TEIOH is rough but his AI is dumb and you can get a large enough lead that his massive speed doesn't close the gap.

poo poo!

code:
Name: Precious Watch
Slots: O O O O O O O O          Growth: Normal
Def:     -   Df%:     -
MDf:     -   MD%:     -
Special Notes:  N/A
If it weren't for the Wizard Bracelet this watch would be useful but the Wizard Bracelet is in real life and you get one for beating Jenova-LIFE so you can't even avoid having one.

Auto-haste. Auto-meh.

Might be useful if you could pair it with Restore and pair that with All and have that work.

Are the watches really that precious if I have like 5 of them now?

gently caress, finally.

All this will do is just be paired with Escape anyway to make travelling a little faster and safer.

If you let the train blow up North Corel like I did, you can still get Ultima but you have to pay "a lot" of money for it.

Money is never a huge deal in FF7 though.

While weaker than KoTR, it costs less MP and is less abjectly bullshit for me to cast all the time.

Anyway I'm pretty much done with the overworld at this point! NEXT TIME: gaining levels.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

FinalGamer posted:

Get.

hosed, who the gently caress calls moogles that in the Western world?

That's like when they subbed the recent Pokémon Origins OVA and one of the first sub teams for it just kept all the Japanese names for the Pokémon, as if ANYBODY does that outside of Japan, like holy gently caress that's stupid.

No you see it's so much more authentic and impactful if thunders and thunder battle and

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Sordas Volantyr posted:

...Am I just going to have to post the names that I used to convince you that I have more maturity than a 6 year-old?

No matter what you do, all characters are named after the male genitalia. There's no escape.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Silegna posted:

Please tell me its not "My Immortal", aka the worst fanfiction ever.

We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his Sleipnir in mine and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)

All of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Cloud's arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words… Sephiroth!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Aithon posted:

I wasn't able to find much, mostly some erased posts, but a year ago, an RPG Codex user quoted something that seems to be from the source.

:allears:

In this game where you get penetrated by Freddie Mercury to complete an outfit to sneak into a brothel to figure out what the coproration that controls the world is going to do next so your ecoterrorist crew can conteract it, though they fail and eventually the most handsome man with alien genes stabs the president and wants an orb that is a temple that is an orb to fling a meteor at the planet to hurt it again as the planet is a sentient being who can intelligently direct life energy to fix the wound and handsome alien man will stand there to absorb the life energy, a robot cat on a moogle is a bit out there.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
*Game contains a sequence in which Mr. T complains he can't hug his child with his gun-arm before the player must win an ostrich race to escape jail* This crew that let a talking dogwolfcatthing in the team wouldn't let a robot cat in.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Vil posted:

Someone in the FF megathread once suggested Climax Sword.

Oh yes! I can't hold it in! It's getting red hot!! *437.5% normal damage*

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

waah posted:

This is one of the best summaries ever. :allears:

I need you ti do other games.

I'll take any of these three to start:

Xenosaga
Morrowind
or
Chrono Cross

Sadly, it would be a terrible derail, so I will have to live without, but I just really wanted you to know that you are loving awesome OFS.

I couldn't get in to Xenosaga, never played Morrowind, so Chrono Cross it is.

: I manipulated everything to get access to the macguffin!

: I manipulated everything to get access to the macguffin! S'il vous plaît!

: I manipulated literally godddamn everything ever like no one's loving business across dimensions and closed time loops and poo poo to get Serge to have the macguffin to save Schala.

: gently caress the world, Serge!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

SonicRulez posted:

Emerald didn't scare me when I was looking for him, but other than that he's horrifying. Trying to head for the Sunken Gelnika while that fucker is floating around just off screen is paranoia incarnate.

This is a loving terrifying thing to see.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Zinco posted:

What *are* the games that were made harder? FF7, FF10 and Kingdom Hearts barely count because that content is optional. The only one I can think of off the top is Castlevania 3, which cripples Grant (he originally threw knives but now only stabs) and takes out checkpoints. And I think you take more damage in Ninja Gaiden 3.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn has normal, hard, and maniac difficulties in Japan. The U.S. release removes normal and renames the other two normal and hard, so the U.S. normal is Japanese hard.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

NikkolasKing posted:

What's Sephiroth's DLC outfit gonna be? He's more important and popular than everyone you listed, except maybe Cloud.

Hot nude XXX action.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Senior Woodchuck posted:

You're telling me actual humans wore something like Tidus's outfit, before FFX was a thing?

As a costume for a concert, not as everyday wear for all climates and situations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Didn't they say they wouldn't remake FF7 until they felt they had surpassed it?

Dragon Quest Heroes that good, or something?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I want Square-Enix to use all their technology and prowess to make as many babies explode and disintegrate as possible after the #7 reactor bomb explodes.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

swamp waste posted:

I know i'm 20 pages late or whatever but :lol: middle-aged Barrett dressed as a 22 year old raver. Is everything OK, dad? Are you having a crisis

I'M GONNA DANCE THE BLOOD OFF MY GUN ARM SO I CAN HOLD YOU AGAIN

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

It was Spirits Within crashing. That completely wrecked them financially since they put so much into it and it bombed. It was the financial incentive for the merger. Between that, the rapid rise of video game budgets, and Square's "must be the best looking thing ever!" philosophy, meant that they couldn't take risks and had to play it safe.

Not kidding about the graphics part. They admitted it was one of the failings of FF14's original launch. Too much effort into looking nice and not into playing nice.

Same with Spirits Within. It looked amazing for 2001 and is still on par with CGI today, but it lacked substance behind that gloss. A lot of FF13's problems were that too, as it had to string glossy event to glossy event and couldn't shift too much around as they made the fancy events and had to work around them.

An aversion to risk and an addiction to beauty. That's why they haven't released such oddball games as the PSX era.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Zebia posted:

Auron? I thought the "best team" was Wakka/Rikku/Tidus, because of their overdrives (and the fact that you can use them in any non-story battle).

Wakka and Tidus hit more than once and can deal more than 99,999 damage, and Mix adds crazy things like Trio of 9999.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Shiki Dan posted:

T.G Cid is really overrated.

Orlandu's superpower is that he comes pre-assembled to be the baddest-rear end, compared to draw out wizards and math skill abuse which require a bit of system knowledge to exploit. Orlandu just shows up with Excalibur in hand and is better than pretty much everyone else who could be holding it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Edward_Tohr posted:

So fight things. Level up. Don't spend hours drawing magic, just refine what you get from random drops. Heal people who are wounded instead of abusing limit breaks.

All of a sudden, the game has a respectable difficulty curve again.

So basically the game is delicate as hell and begs you to not notice how it works lest it fall apart completely. But if you're too ignorant of the systems then the game is unplayable because of how refining, junctioning et. al. is important to keep up with the level scaling. You have to either hit a very specific point of system knowledge or perform a ridiculous juggling game or restrictions to approach a good time.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Two is fun if you break it. A lot of fun. You turn major bosses into frogs. Everything into frogs.

CHIMERA:

BEHEMOTH:

GENERAL GUARDING CASTLE:

GIANTS GUARDING ULTIMATE MAGIC:

ANTAGONIST:

DRAGONS:

BEELZEBUB:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Scalding Coffee posted:

I don't understand why 2 gets crapped on so much when 3 is full of bad design decisions. At least FF2 gets better with each remake.

I understand FF2. It is a fun time where a crew of nudists makes everything frogs.

I understand FF3. I am aware of the underlying reasons everything is a slog and the mini-dungeons are annoying and why I shouldn't experiment with the job system but instead stick someone in a job and never change it unless one of those ridiculous upgrade jobs comes along.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Kheldarn posted:

I own 13 and 13-2 on Steam, and will be getting LR when it comes out. I'm in Chapter 11 of FF13 right now, and so far, I love the game and the story. :colbert:

You're past the tutorial so if it's your game, it's your game, man.

I liked 13-2 far more for the monster raising (I love my Chocobo-based paradigms :allears:) but it is a far easier game than 13-1.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

If you're going to complain about outfits maybe post some pictures? The most recent Final Fantasy I played was 9, when it came out.

Ashe is a pretty good character, but her outfit has absolutely nothing to do with that at best and makes her look like a hooker at worst.

Why is the deadly serious deposed princess wearing a neon red miniskirt that's split at the sides with a baby blue belt?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

DeathChicken posted:

Ashe kicked rear end. You don't see many characters who run into the Happy RPG Party and are just like "Right, I'm just going to quietly nod and use you guys as pack mules while I do important things. Why argue the point?"

Well yes but why is she dressed like a hooker

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Sordas Volantyr posted:

The first thing I ever saw of FFXII was the part where Vaan ran around Bhujerba yelling "BAUSCH LIVES!!".

In context, it's Vaan making a stir by exposing a political cover-up to get the mayor of flying mine town's attention, because the party needed to reach him for assistance.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

mycot posted:

Where's that video where some speedrunners beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game (the entire game) in the span of Final Fantasy 8's ending sequence?

Spoilers for Turtles in Time and for FF8 obv.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

But that's not a terrible remix. :confused:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Simply Simon posted:

debug room (whatever that is)

"Silly...Didn't anyone tell you? This IS Hades." - Large Aeris, FF7

FF7 has a debug room that's actually functional as hell for being in a released Square game. And it was translated, but sometimes half-assed sometimes whole-assed in a way that makes the whole thing trippy. You're better off looking at something like this to find out all of the what the hell hades because this debug room wasn't gutted.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Last time: so many chocobos. This time: we wrap up everything else that's in disc 3.

Well first I grab this of course.

Sneak Attack makes this all very trivial since auto-fleeing is now a thing I can do.

At least, until the swamp.

Oh uh yeah this is on emulator I hope I didn't destroy anyone's notions that I did this on console.

No that was the FF9 low level run. I don't ever want to do a low level run on console again after that.

I want to escape from most encounters here but not all of them.

These guys are Movers. I have a surprise for them.

It's called overkill.

Movers are the one repeatable encounter that gives AP but not EXP. naturally I kill one as a demonstration then move on.

I meant to set up Taft killing the WEAPONs here but it turns out I am incompetent at cheating and there's already a billion youtube videos of that so whatever.

Mega All is a really fun materia and its ability to affect things like steal that regular All doesn't makes me sad it's so late.

This absorbs exactly the elements that Sephiroth uses.

I'm real nervous about the glitch for some reason and put my save point here, even though I beat the game on this trip.

The final battles will feature a fleshy menu. Hope you enjoy!

Naturally I take the only other competent person and CLOUD's perpetually inexperienced girlfriend. Cya, sausage fest.

Tips for rock hoping: Escape works.

Anyway, we charge on heedlessly to the final battles.

Tornado is pretty strong. Maybe it's CLOUD's magic.

Taft still needs revived constantly, though. The HP<->MP doesn't matter. Everything deals 600+ to her. However, she can cast Big Guard several times in a row like this.

CLOUD and Yuckerella are nigh indestructible, compared. While both tentacles are alive we only have weak physicals and a nulled Bio2 to worry about, and there's no real reason to hit the tentacles.

Suddenly, I despise all 600 MP Jenova-SYNTHESIS has.

OH MAN ULTIMA COUNT DOWN WATCH OU

Ultima still costs 130 MP. But what's this?

Why, CLOUD and crew are dancing in delight!?

Let SYNTHESIS try to cast Ultima and the battle ends and you avoid all 60k EXP she'd normally give. Draining it with Magic Hammer or letting her cast Stop , Bio2, or Cure3 until she's out before you get her below 15k HP means she tries but fails but the game goes on anyway.

I wasn't really counting the HP since the margin is so huge.

This is also the Bizarro/Safer crew. I've met every single condition for the single party: Took way too long on SYNTHESIS, at least one person's below 34 (they all are), and the average is far below 54.

This game is taking extreme pity on me.

Hmmm

How about "all of them"?

Naturally this was after several hero drinks.

I guess I thought correctly.

Safer Sephiroth really is safer: he keeps Wall up at almost all times, and it really fuddles my double cut.

She's being killed but she's so happy to learn an enemy skill.

CLOUD and Yuckerella have ribbons, so everything Sephiroth tries besides raw damage fails. Taft has the Tetra Elemental, because thwarting Break is the only good thing her accessory slot can do.

Though I suppose I could've prevented Supernova's confusion with it, I guess.

Also blowing up the sun only dealt 65 damage to Taft. Dang. First time something's not instagibbed her since Disc 1.

The confuse isn't a big deal since Taft's so puny. Just a waste of time, you know?

Break's probably more dangerous since it can reduce CLOUD to 0 HP.

Mbarrier stops KoTR from just zapping the guy but it's still about half of his HP.

Naturally this takes a while. So much he blows up the solar system again. And a third and fourth time.

How many Jupiters are there!?

Actually killing him once KoTR is spent is the domain of W-Items and Right Arms.

God bless you Right Arms, useful to the end. :salute:

Anyway just apply a little grease to it and...

That's it!

I try Taft's slots one last time before the end.

I am not good at slots.

So that's it.

What can I say?

Closing? Eulogy? Memoir?

Well, this is much less exciting of a low level run than in FF games where bosses don't give EXP, like 5, 6, and 9. And a lot of things I did here were under the assumption FF7 is a hard game. Far too much time stealing since I got W-Item while still full of resources. A lot of things like grabbing enemy skills or Yuckerella could be excised entirely honestly and probably drive the average level down a little. Hell, the chocobo things probably aren't strictly required to not die. Still, compared to some of the poo poo I've done like a Berserker SCC in 5 this is easy going. As an introduction to challenge runs and how they can break some prior assumptions about what works and what doesn't, and make innocuous bits suddenly massive obstacles, like the icicles, it's not too bad. The characters still grow in strength and you can always steal poo poo for finances.

Anyway I think if someone starts an FFX LP I'll just ratchet it up just a little and try a NSGNSNCNONENNENBB run there.

Oh yeah and CLOUD resolves his personality problems pretty handily even at level 28.

Orange Fluffy Sheep fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jul 23, 2015

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

VagueRant posted:

No need to latch to another LP! I would totally be interested in seeing that on its own.

It was a joke about going from just one condition to an alphabet soup challenge as a "slight" increase.

No Sphere Grid, No Summon, No Customize, No Overdrive, No Escape, No No Encounters, No Blitzball.

Pretty sure if they could pull it off it'd be No Lulu too.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

George posted:

Yes, but no No Encounters? loving REALLY?

It's tandem with No Escape to ensure fighting all the random encounters. If you could have No Encounters then No Escape loses its point as you're avoiding all the random encounters from Mt. Gagazet on anyway.

Earliest point to get No Encounters is a drop from the enemy Ghost in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth, btw.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

MR. J posted:

Maybe with HP <-> MP and the rest of the slots filled with Ultima/KotR on a character you've babysat to stay dead since the beginning of the game.

HP <-> MP is added last, after all the other HP/MP modifiers. HP Plus will increase MP, so ignore that. At least 10 materia with -10% HP might do it but I've never bothered to check and my only convenient saves are the LLG where I don't have many materia at all.

For low levels, with maximum dead-staying there's still points like Rufus/Dark Nation and Dyne where EXP is forced. Tifa at level 7 is the absolute lowest possible.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
They're all Chess ripoffs anyway, if you get right down to it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Elentor posted:

3) The alternate Corel ending if the train just crashes into the city. My nearest save to it was kinda far away and I decided to move on instead.

I let it happen in the LLG so you're safe on that front.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Trasson posted:

Red Chocobo has been claimed to be beaten, solo.

I think we all know how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

RareAcumen posted:

Yes, yes, Disney movies need to appeal to everyone much like these good cartoons for children are doing!

Broad audience appeal means more viewers means more money. It's bad to say "no, you can't watch this!" compared to "everyone, watch this!"

But you're on a video game subforum so this shouldn't be strange.

• Locked thread