Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Elentor posted:

Weird, I saw the videos and didn't see any spoilers. I'll double check.

The related links on Youtube videos update with people making comments and where it is clicked from and assorted poo poo. It's best to just give uploaded videos some generic name and search parameters a bunch of rubbish with comments disabled, or else you'll get links to "BEST PART OF THE GAME: WEDGE MURDERS CLOUD AND STAGES A COUP ON SHINRA!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Dauntasa posted:

Whaaaaaaaaaat. Equipping said materia as well as mime basically lets you hammer down everything(although you'd better have a loving book with you or you'll fall asleep). Anyway, Nomura. Now, I'm okay with a belt or a zipper here and there, and I think he actually did okay on FF7. But, looking at some of his later stuff, holy poo poo. I think one of the better examples of Nomura spiraling down into belt-filled madness would be Lulu from FFX. Look at her loving dress.

Nero is a strong contender for worst thing Nomura ever produced.

Edit: Though Nooj from Final Fantasy X-2 wins the contest. The characters from Final Fantasy VII are wearing jeans and tank tops in comparison to either of those two.

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 17, 2011

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Claverjoe posted:

Uh... can't you just set it to skip the majority of the animation for the summons? I vaguely remember it being able to do that for most FF games?

Final Fantasy 9 had a short animation every time after the first (with the longer one being a rare powered up version.) Final Fantasy VII and VIII though? Pfft. gently caress no!

• Locked thread