Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I think 'for people who take traveling a bit too seriously or are gypsies' should be added onto the thread title. The OP has strong tone of "if you dont travel light and do what i say, YOU'RE WRONG!!"... but then people are talking about taking water filters? and buying specific pairs of pants for traveling? by the time you've bought all this poo poo you wont be able to afford the trip.

Some people want to travel and just be comfortable, look good and not get hot/cold. I know tons of people to who go away every year without any problems, including myself, and basically just chuck their warddrobe into a suitcase and off they go.

But guys, dont bring shorts, the SUN might get on your legs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread