Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelixFox
Dec 20, 2004

Heed the words of this ancient spirit.

Hummer Driving human being posted:

I don't want this thread to die because it has given me some really good advice.

I bought the eBags Weekender eTech Convertible (http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/weekender-etech-convertible/15026?productid=56582) that is mentioned in the OP and so far it looks well built for its price. My dad used it on an overnight trip and his only negative comment was that there are too many buckles and zippers for his taste. Some of the other bags in the OP have more and some have less of this kind of stuff. I'll be taking the bag on a month long, three city tour and I have no doubt that even with a carry-on sized bag I'll probably pack too much stuff.

I also got this bag after hearing about it in this thread. Took it on a ten day trip around Europe and it was pretty much perfect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread