Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Shalami
Feb 6, 2005

What is shalami?
Thailand is probably the easiest place to travel to because

A) It's cheap as hell
B) Tropical Climate so you can wear board shorts and flip flops everyday
C) There are markets galore for every possible thing you can think of, also see (A)

So while a small pack might work well there, you're going to need some warmer stuff in other countries and it is not always cheaper than in the US. Plus I don't like spending my time shopping around for stuff I could have brought with me.

I usually bring a backpacking pack and then a small day pack. I could hike with both all day if need be. I usually put the larger pack in a big duffel so if I accumulate any crap while traveling I can just throw it in the duffel with my pack and check it. I carry on my day pack with enough to survive if I lost everything else.

Honestly you could travel anywhere with just a wallet and a passport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread