Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bondster
May 6, 2007

This manga is so loving amazing, All its characters who appear to be strong willed ALWAYS break down right before they are terribly killed :smith: It was looking up for that guy too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

TV anime news announcement briefly linked

If this actually turns out to be true :aaa:

bondster
May 6, 2007

drat that looks really really good :stare:

bondster
May 6, 2007

Holy poo poo

An actual kinda happy ending :aaa:

bondster
May 6, 2007

Popo posted:

Isayama is just great. Just looking at his rejected manga volume covers shows you how much he wants to make an MMA series starring Mikasa. I'm ready to bet anything that's what his next series will be in 5 years time.

I would absolutely read the poo poo out of this. This guys style when drawing action scenes would lend itself to an MMA manga really well.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Season 2 of the anime to premiere Spring 2017

bondster
May 6, 2007

RatHat posted:

I'm guessing that collecting all the 9 titans into one body will allow the person to live past the 13 year time limit. Which means Eren or Armin is going to sacrifice themselves at the end to save the other.

They said in the chapter that Ymir was the first to die at the 13 year time limit, so unless there's some plot bullshit its gonna be a downer ending after all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

I'm not yet sold on the OP song but the visuals (ESPECIALLY the ED) are the most :stare: yet

Also monkey business first appearance is as horrifying as the manga