Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
That ending spread!!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Good ending to the story. I wouldn't mind a new manga to read but I don't want to read another terraformers or guyver so I guess I'm done with manga for awhile. It was a good decade.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I want to mention that the story of the titans started at a tree with ymir and ended with erin under a tree. Just noticing the cyclical nature of the story.

If you know of a thoughtful manga worth reading let me know.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

TheKingofSprings posted:

The sad reality is that serialized fiction is not often meant to end which is why it is so often terrible and disappointing when it finally does

This was a perfect ending.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Reading old chapters like I do,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Wow did I miss a page of the last chapter?

Vanderdeath posted:

Let's not get too hasty. At the very least, Mr. Robot's ending was congruent with its themes and story.

Mr robot season 4 was no where as good as the 3rd season and they had to fill the blanks with alittle too much tech wizardary to make the ending work. They hacked their phones for their bitcoins!

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Apr 11, 2021