Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Can I just say that I am loving stoked for the next issue? Because I am.

Also, that power-up experience that Mikasa, Levi and Kenny had. Maybe certain bloodlines are just very susceptible to Command abilities, and someone yelled at Levi and Kenny as well?

Mostly I just want Eren Commanding Mikasa into swoleness to be true. Although I think it now runs into the problem of Eren not actually having any abilities until post-Reiss massacre. Unless Command is genetic, and latently passed on from Grisha? I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

It must suck to be pack-mule titan. All the cool titans must make fun of him.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

When a shifter dies, their power gets reborn in an infant somewhere. Homie looks uh. Not great.

If Eren chows down on the corpse, would it still count as eating the shifter or not?

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Reiner totally leaped for Falco who was standing near the door. Kid's gonna live, Reiner might not. Except that Reiner always loving does.

And in crap takes:

Eren gonna chow down on Reiner and the shifter kids, but miss out on Warhammer. Warhammer turns out to be the anti-titan titan. Fight it out.

Rhaka fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 8, 2017

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

I still kind of mourn the theory that Mikasa became OP and got her totes healthy fixation because Eren titan-commanded her to fight. Would have been a bit more interesting than lol, supersoldiers.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

see I think that theory's kinda lame since it undermines mikasa. eren being her motivation is one thing but having him be the cause of her abilities too would suck so much. I don't really see the problem with the ackerman's back story

not to mention that it doesn't really work in any context since mikasa was shown to be tougher than him before the wall was broken. isn't mikasa saving him when he tries to save armin one of the very first things that happens?

Yeah no it absolutely doesn't work anymore pretty much since we got confirmation on when Eren got Titan'd. I kind of preferred the angle of Eren accidentally and unknowingly loving this girl up over her just lucking into Ackerman legacy, but eh.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Warhammer Titan is pretty OP, you guys.

So what fan favorite is Gabi gonna end up icing?

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

if the author really wants gabby to take someone out, he should go for the throat and have it be levy or mikasa

I'm actually banking on Levi myself. Time to pass that torch. Though he might be immortal due to fanbase.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

This is the strangest game of Civilization ever.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Didn't they all get owned, though?

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

THAT CANNOT POSSIBLY BE A TITAN IN THE WALL

Walled city Banksy.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Is it? I have not been able to load the chapter on Crunchyroll at all, even with a Premium account.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

It's gonna be such an anticlimax when the wall titans are released and we learn that Titans are susceptible to drowning as they walk off the island.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

I am legit expecting Eren's head to land in Zeke's hand and still work, 'cause baseball.

Wondering if Falco will get the full Jaws or get the gimped dancing version because of bloodlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Chapter is finally out on crunchy. Not looking at the fan translation for well over a week has been excruciating.