Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I've never been so on edge during a conversation. Dammit this manga is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress. Yes. Awesome way to end that chapter.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Considering I read Hajime no Ippo, I think I can live with a mangaka of something I read being a downright moron when it comes to their outlook on other countries. That being said, I haven't bought a volume of AoT or Hajime no Ippo, so that probably helps my apathy.

The Ender's Game example is the best example, since I've no interest in seeing the movie or buying the book and financially supporting the author in any way, shape or form.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The basement will reveal that the entire planet is a Titan. Also the moon. Everything is Titans.

Eren Shrugged

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I do wonder if Levi will lose his way a little bit in the coming chapters. I don't think he's going to take this operation that well.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Baal posted:

The only thing Armin is eating right now is poo poo

Seriously though, this chapter gets me excited again after the letdown of monkey trouble.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

i hope everyone dies except sasha

that's how im approaching this series now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Darth Walrus posted:

I'm sorry, but that would mean we never get to see Historia and Ymir's wedding, and that's just not acceptable.

That's a good point. They should survive as well. My apologies

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Levi and Hanji are really dumb.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Who cares, Bert sucks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Really, I just credit him with making the main character a really angry little poo poo. Eren improves nearly every scene he's in by losing his poo poo to a comical degree.

"Eren come with us and no one gets hurt."

"I am going to murder the gently caress out of all you."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I think compounding that with Reiner escaping after getting clowned AGAIN makes it one of the dumbest parts of the series so far. So I'd agree with you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I agree that this Marley stuff is justifying Reiner's escape after the fact, but at the time I was beside myself with just how dumb the whole scene was. How does this meathead cockroach find a way every damned time?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eren is the little rageball that could, so he's the realest hero in my eyes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

A tortoise covered in molasses, crawling uphill.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It just sucks waiting four months for anything relevant to happen. Is this stuff interesting? Sure, but I'd much rather take a drat summary than waste yet another chapter on a group of four who only has one active member currently alive-ish.

Let's time skip! And then uh.......skip backwards a little bit....then skip forward again! Hell yeah!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress, I will die.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

the truth inside her basement

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jaegers, man.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Xarbala posted:

You thought you could escape us, the political hot takes crew, but you were mistaken.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The most horrific in this chapter, drat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Viridiant posted:

Gabi's my favorite little idiot.

I want to throw this spoiler into a blender.

Big picture? Should have guessed this would have happened eventually. Just would have rather it not happen at the hands of a character I'm gonna have to follow for the rest of the series. I don't like them now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eej posted:

Historia's fate is not as terrible as it could've been, at least

Yeah, I had a similar thought while feeling like poo poo anyway.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Justice and revenge are simple concepts applied to complex situations. Life isn't black and white. Watch an anime, for crying out loud.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Fans are not happy they lost Sasha. Gabi has a giant potato of a mountain to climb before she can overcome this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm not sure if Eren sucks or not

But I'm kinda leaning toward yes and no simultaneously

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zeke should just be ganked at this point. Stalling this and denying Levi his big moment is just no fun.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jesus what a chapter. An absolute roller coaster.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I don't think he's being controlled by anyone. If anything, maybe Eren is afraid everyone else is already under mind control.

Just...wanted to give Eren a little chance there.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Boy oh boy....I gave Eren too much credit. Act or not, what an awful thing to say

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Goodness deary me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kerning Chameleon posted:

This chapter

eh

I love flashbacks.

I love them.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

There's always someone

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Aumanor posted:

Uh... So the first leaks are out, and if they're legit this is certainly shaping to be A Chapter.

WARNING: LEAKS IN QUESTION INCLUE THE VERY LAST PANEL, DO NOT GO SEARCHING FOR THEM UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE ENTIRE CHAPTER FOR YOURSELF

Finally, Goku arrives

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ain't loading for me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVL2LDf1bcU#t=41s

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I think it's finally time for Mikasa to just...I dunno, murder everyone and leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gabi sucks really hard, even if I get that she's struggling against a life of brainwashing.

She still sucks.