Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
So I finished the anime and contemplated waiting for 2 years for maybe season 2 or just jumping into the manga. I marathoned from chapter 1 to the current issue in a single day. Man, things just keep getting crazier and crazier. I can't wait for the next release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

Jesus christ, this is so hypnotic.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

Eej posted:

Erwin smiling was incredibly creepy and I don't even really know why (for certain) he was doing it.

I may be bad at reading context but his "I was told that since I was a child..." Was that about his creepy smiling or did he mean that the revelation of titans being humans was something he was told as a child?

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
gently caress. So many black bars and I wanna mouse over them all.

:negative:

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

Nelson Mandingo posted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iyrQbS6B4Uw/TpEqmG3_TcI/AAAAAAAAA0k/K3QKVzLEOz0/019.png?imgmax=3000 It's safe to say at this point that was Frieda. She knew the Yeager family for whatever reason and wiped Eren's mind of meeting her.

Holy crap! That is amazing. She gave Eren the scarf as a parting present.