Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Crunchyroll: "And everyone's been miserable today because of it."

Whatever translation's floating around: "Because of you, the outside air was rotten like a cistern."

Crunchyroll: "It's been that way for over a hundred years. It's always been poo poo inside here."

Other one: "If it's like this for a hundred more years, the inside walls will long be rotted over."

Pretty sure one of these translations is severely hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Erwin literally mulched 90% of his men in every post Eren-Titan plan he had and now Levi and Hange are giving Eren poo poo for a plan that got 8 people killed tops and paid off massively lmao

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
With the way this manga is going Reiner's plot armor of suffering might actually be a legitimate ability

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
It's fitting that when all these long standing characters are active and fighting for their lives Reiner's first instinctual action when The Apocalypse happens is to curl up into a ball in a corner and pass out

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

DaveKap posted:

LOL.

LOL. It's kinda dumb that Annie is now comic relief but I also can't help but laugh.

This was such a "final season of game of thrones" chapter. I love it.

Love when Jean lunges for Reiner and she's there off to the side doing everything in her power to hold onto that stew

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Zeke's loving faces every time he tries to bro it up always get me, he's just too precious

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

she's the only one wearing the Liberio attack gear

also I wouldn't mind hearing Erwin's thoughts on current events but I doubt we'll spend any time on that

Probably would've been impressed that they attacked the enemy capital and didn't sacrifice 99% of their troops in the process, his old go-to maneuver

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
It's an artistic medium, the baby panel doesn't have to be literal. It could be Eren and Eren could also be dead, easily doable in a series with future memories and magic ghost dimensions

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
I like how it's 2 chapters in a row where Reiner is mud wrassling the source of all life in a battle to the death (lol). Should have let him die when you had the chance you wormy piece of poo poo

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Yeah when I saw that the heroes were all living in exile from their homeland, the queen was fighting a shadow war with the nameless, faceless fascist faction, and all the moral characters were either yawning in apathy or doing the Soul Eater cringe face at the fash rally I thought drat maybe Hitler did have a point

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Keith showing up to just randomly die in a suicide pact with someone he doesn't know with literally no one else knowing has to be top 5 dumbest poo poo in the series

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Isayama turned Floch into a cartoon character/80s movie nazi bad guy and drew the yaegerists as almost literal monsters in background panels but he didn't have a character break the 4th wall and talk about adolf hitler or drumpf so what are his REAL intentions - some faux progressive twit(ter) somewhere probably

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Honestly just removing the 80% line (more of the rumbling you leave to reader interpretation the better) and not having Reiner's last moment being Sniffner would probably improve the last chapter by several percentage points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Sockser posted:

Bob Odenkirk did not make it into the anime looking like Bob Odenkirk

One reactor actually called the reference which is pretty impressive if he's not a stealth manga reader