Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Just read the first chapter and am really enjoying it so far I just don't like these tall people why they gotta be suck jerks :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Really enjoying the break down of certain things in the manga at the end of each chapter.

Also No-Skin Titan is a boss

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Chapter 4 :stare:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Why did they have to kill Buddha Nishimoto Titan in chapter 8 :(

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Reiche posted:

Once I saw how human some of the titans looked, I've been unconsciously looking for real-life cameos. I highly doubt it though.

I've actually been doing my best not to look at the titans too much since they make me physically uncomfortable but he didn't and now I miss him. I was trying to see if any titans had resemblances also but gently caress man I don't like looking at them :( I don't like the thought of being eaten by a large person. I blame Odysseus.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fuuuuuck this manga is so drat good! Zorak thank you so much!

i love how even though Mikasa is normally stoned faced, whenever Eren just DECLARES HE'S DOING THIS NO MATTER WHAT she is always " :stare: ok yeah do it up"

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jun 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

tsob posted:

My favorite thing about her is that even she thought Eren was dead she didn't freak out, she didn't blame Armin - she just resolved to live on and honor his memory. And it affected her despite her determination, just in a sublte, human error way.

When I read that I was very satisfied in a way that a manga has not done in awhile.