Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

they find a copy of muv-luv alternative for the ps vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rodyle posted:

though on the other hand if that completely cookie cutter twist is really all he's got then I wonder what, besides vaguely creepy giants eating people, Isayama had clear in his mind from the start of this series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAXEMvIHtT0

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Muv Luv, though bad in its own way, had an actual arc and characters so I doubt that's the answer
he said he got 90% of the idea from playing muv-luv

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

man isayama has issues with lesbians

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

I read the final chapter out of idle curiosity and I'm not going to comment on the story because I lack context but

Has the art always been this bad?
isayama is not a very good artist. and yeah if anything hes massively improved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean you dont really have to be a good artist to be a good mangaka, if your storytelling is good and the art can communicate what it has to

now, whether isayama has those skills is a different question