Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Excuse me, how does Commander Zackly's chair work? He puts poo poo up a guy's butt with a funnel and tube and holds the guys mouth open? What is it doing exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Was this mentioned before? I wonder if it was Time Travel Eren who told six year old Eren how to find those kidnappers and how to kill them. This would make sense because I always thought that part was a dumb anime thing.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

It's pretty great. The best part is his Saul Goodman pointing finger.

Are there any other titan cameos?

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Ok I figured it out, check out that cast on the bottom.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry I thought it would be fun to see if people could make out who they were because I sure as hell didn't on the first reading.

Also is it normal to not be able to see the Imgur picture on the app?

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Is it even possible for the story to finish in five chapters? I feel like at least ten is needed to wrap things up.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Joke Miriam posted:

What happened to the scarf?

E: And do you suppose Annie's life clock was ticking town for those 4 years?

Likely taken by Louise the girl who was saved by Mikasa.

And most probably, even though she had the greatest anti-aging serum ever created

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Why can't we assume that the collossal titans are able to swim? I'm sure they can do a backstroke.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Freedom panel is so chilling....can't wait for it to be animated.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

What happened to Zeke? Did he blow up from Erenzilla?

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Eej posted:

Eldians are just a cursed existence and Eren's got the only way out, win or lose.

I thought Zeke's plan was the best by far.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

That very anime comic relief scene with Glasses Bertholdt and Falco with Second Annie was put in so the viewers would grow attached to them, but I forgot if that was in the manga.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Forgot everything in the manga so I thought there was a comedic moment where Reiner jumped off the roof in vain suicide after dinner and they cut to him in the morning all healed up.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Attack on Titan junior high season 2

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

That episode went by way too fast

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Iím literally only rooting for the author to close out the series in a spectacular ending so all our time and the whole thing wonít go to waste.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

It was all just a dream....

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

So this ending is already the best because all ships have been scuttled and shippers are going down with them

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Anyone suggest yet that all this can be fixed if fans send in enough death threats and outrage to the author/publisher until they make a new bitter ending? Maybe call it End of Attack on Titan?

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

80/20 rule is pretty legit, Eren is a thinking man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

He gazed up at the Colossal Titan manga cover. Twelve years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the exposed teeth. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two shochu-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved genocide.