Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
After catching up on the manga, I feel like this will be like Battlestar Galactica. Who's the Titan this season?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

JosephWongKS posted:

That was definitely a death flag on Levi's part. That was even more death-flaggy than Hannes' death flags prior to being eaten by Chuckles. RIP, humanity's greatest soldier.

But he's much shorter than I imagined.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I haven't read through the earlier parts of the thread, so sorry if this has already been discussed. How does Eren end up with the basement key and yet he doesn't care/realize how it got around his neck?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
So did Dr. Jaeger somehow acquire corpses of shifters and distill it down to an injectable Titan formula? Is it related to how he cured the epidemic that Hannes mentioned?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
And have you seen his Titan abs? Come on!

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
... I totally just realized these comics have more than one page to them. Well, time to read them all for reals!

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Cardboard Box A posted:

The Walking Dead is pretty much an anime if you think about it

Not that I overly care about TWD spoilers, but spoiler tag that poo poo.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Jackard posted:

Mmm delicious reiss cakes.

Reiss' pieces.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

So apparently there's an Attack on Titan theme park in Japan now.

Universal Studios, I believe. Guess which goon is going there this March. :smug:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Missing Name posted:

Bring Annie back.

Except she wasn't there last time, Reiner and Bertholdt were.

... Oh my.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Are we all still thinking Ape Titan is the original creator of Titans? He seems sciency enough with those glasses. :v:

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

In It For The Tank posted:

I'm trying to work out how they are going to handle the next season of the anime. The first thirteen episodes are easy to map out: the Utgard and the traitors storyline would fit nicely and Eren discovering the coordinate would make a great climax.

But, even though the Rebellion arc is only a few chapters longer than the preceding storyline, I don't think they could fit it in 13 episodes. It's a shame because this chapter seems like a logical epilogue for the season because there's the time skip. It sure would be great if the Rambo Jambo reveal was next season's Wall Titan post-credits sting, but the preceding arc is just so long. Unless they spring for an extra three or four episodes next season, they'll probably cut some stuff, like how they cut Annie and Eren's training together.

I bet they could cut and condense the rebellion arc in the second half, ending with Historia becoming queen. Of course, I can imagine fans being annoyed at the prospect of a still unexplored basement.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I'm guessing Eren will need to use his "secret" ability to save the day. I'm a little confused though, does Monkey Titan also have the same ability to order Titans around?

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Soooooo, basement next comic?

RIP ARMIN, YOU WERE TOO GOOD FOR THE OCEAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Except for that slaver during her childhood?